Short sleeve shirts

Is it too late to order an XL and a XXL t-shirts. Also have a 9y/o daughter, was wondering if you had anything left that would fit her in a womans? Don't know how the heck I missed this until today...

Is it too late to order an XL and a XXL t-shirts. Also have a 9y/o daughter, was wondering if you had anything left that would fit her in a womans? Don't know how the heck I missed this until today...

I do have some xl's left and I have 2 or 3 2xl's left. No women's shirts though. We might make something specific for the ladies on down the road. I do have small t-shirts and I also have a 9 y/o daughter. I could throw one on her and see how it fits if you want.

Just threw an order in for a 2x and 1x. Hopefully in stock still. Do they run true to size? I normally wear a 2x but got a gildan tshirt free this week that's like spandex lol

Sent from my flashscan v2

Sounds good I should be home tomorrow, Ill order them up then. Im thinking a small should work for her, she has a couple of her brothers old smalls and they seem to fit her fairly well.

Back