show me smokers

Sorry for the dumb question, but what exactly are you talking about?

Show-Me Smokers is a diesel truck club or group in Missouri. I believe they were made up of mostly Dodges. I pretty much have only seen them at pulls that have had diesel truck classes.

That being said they may just be a diesel truck pulling organization in Missouri.

it has been awhile since I have seen Jeremy Hoemeyer around....or any of the others.....Hmmmm.

we were looking 2 get a assocation to sponser or run the truck pull in warenton mo, this summer

Huh, I never knew about this. Sounds cool, but I own one of them nasty d-max thingys.:D

Jeremy Homeyer has joined a cult and shaved his head and now goes by the name "Baba Ganosh".

jeremy

the government took Mr. Homeyer 5 years ago. He now resides in Alaska, 80 miles north of Anchorage, a fishing town. You might of heard of it, its called "@#$#" your mamma."

D- You were not supposed to tell anyone where he is. Now we gotta go get him and move him all over again. Don't you remember Fresno and what happened at the cantaloupe stand?

anybody know of any CURRENT show-me state diesel truck groups or clubs? I know here in NW mo it probably wouldn't fly because of the battle of the diesel shops (anyone from around st joe knows this) but i would be interested in getting into some kind of group

...especially if we could get bigger pulls and maybe even some drags put together...

I'm up for this, I'm afraid to mention the name of any shop around here for fear of getting stoned for mentioning the wrong shop in front of the wrong person.:(

There all good peope, just have to get them away from the other ones.

kevin g said:
I'm up for this, I'm afraid to mention the name of any shop around here for fear of getting stoned for mentioning the wrong shop in front of the wrong person.:(

There all good peope, just have to get them away from the other ones.

:hehe: ...funny but sadly true...i work at the "savannah shop" cough cough...and i know i'm worse than anybody else when it comes to bashing, but it would really be cool to find some kind of common ground so we could put on some better shows and usher in some newer pullers (like me)

I know Ray Gullet's trucks sold, I think that Jeff Strothkamp still has his truck, don't know many of the others, and also not sure about Show-Me Smokers.

Huh, you should be getting a new toy in for me tomorow or thursday then. :rockwoot:

rock on...corey was in today checking on something but i'm not sure what...

also, if things go as planned i might have a d-max built to pull by the end of next years pulling season...nothing special, but i think it would make a great work-stock class truck...

if anybody has any ideas or experience with heading up a state-wide diesel group throw some ideas out...i know there are plenty of "smokers" in the show-me state...no reason not to get together and have a state-wide shootout other than in sedalia in the fall...

Last edited:
It's a secret...:D

By the way. Diesel trucks are common ground...aren't they? Good enough for me anyways

Last edited:
kevin g said:
It's a secret...:D

By the way. Diesel trucks are common ground...aren't they? Good enough for me anyways

yea, i think they ought to be...i just had one bad experience and then started working for the "savannah shop" and turned more sour...but i don't have anything personal against anybody at the other shop...i think it would be more fun at pulls if you could talk to everybody without automatically "picking sides"

I try to make it clear I don't pick sides. I like all of them, had work done at all of them and have no compaints. Just wish they all tried to get along. Life would be so much easier for people like me that just want to play without the stupid drama.:) Give me some trucks and smoke, I'll cheer for any breed as long as it's diesel.:)

There are two other groups that I know of in Missouri.

One of which is SLAPS. St. Louis Area Powerstrokes This is one for us powerstroke guys only. I believe we have over 200 or 250 members now.

The next is MAD, Missouri All Diesels. This one is for any diesel.

I am a member of both but the MAD club hasn't really gotten anywhere.

Back