show me smokers

countryboy5.9 said:
im coming from troy mo 30 miles west of stl thats if i can talk the wife into it. i stay in troy during the week i work at gm autoplant and go to fredericktown on the weekends thats when we see each other? im wanting to get a baseline on my 94 its just got a #4 plate afc and plate full foward and a bhaf . i got a stupied ? if you leak a little oil and transfer case fluid will they let you on the dyno.

The leaking part you will have to ask them but I gues the main thing would be whats a little leak. My idea of a little leak is a few drops, Cale from BTS idea of a little leak is looking a quarter of fluid over the lenght of a pull... Big difference!

the oil isnt much but the t-case needs some new gaskets it will get over chirstmas vac.i just got the truck about a month ago and checked the fluids 2 weeks ago the t-case was a qt. low i filed it up and it loses it fast to that point the stops i havent filed it up since monday morning

I'm sure OT-O-Here will be able to tell ya, if not just call up Keith. If anything, come up to BS with us. I'm sure we will have a good time. If anything, I'm sure there will be a couple smaller buckets if needed.

Well there always diapers? LOL sorry had to throw it out there lol. I'd jsut come down and see waht MCS says. if no, we will be there to have some fun. I have been told no potato guns so that means I have to find "different" ways to have fun!

Clear up a couple things,...

I just heard this AM's weather report. It is suppose to stay in the Northern viewing area for St. Louis,.. we may have some rain on and off but nothing serious. Now Sunday may be a bit more, fyi.

You got it right,.. it will be 9AM til it's done!!!!!

On the T-case leak,.. just use common sense and if it's a relatively minor leak then it will be ok and just tell the dyno operator who will most likely be Keith anyways,.. so he can throw down a little oil dry so we can sweep it up b-4 the next run. Also while you're on the lot waiting for your turn then bring a piece of cardboard or something to catching dripping so you don't mess up the lot,.. just a little common courtesy.

Hope this helps.

Forgot something,.. Bar-B-Que will be available.

Last edited:
I should see you guys after I go muzzleloader hunting....hopefully I'll have some meatin the bed:D

The FASS Truck as seen in Diesel Power Magazine

Diesel Dan just posted there truck will be at MCS tomorrow for the Dyno Run. Don't miss that dream truck. If you can dream it,... it's on that truck!!!

:cheer:

JFlagg said:
it has been awhile since I have seen Jeremy Hoemeyer around....or any of the others.....Hmmmm.

I see the big eyed fool here and there. Hes already blown his dmax sky high with a lil to much nos. Rebuilt and id say will be pretty bad!

lcaad1249 said:
I know Ray Gullet's trucks sold, I think that Jeff Strothkamp still has his truck, don't know many of the others, and also not sure about Show-Me Smokers.

Jeff Jahnsen still has his truck. Looks sweet and runs hard! Not green anymore though

Back