show me smokers

zstroken said:
You must run a second rate administration! :)

If the cops come around, I just got to hide the ones without green cards.....

Van Aaken dyno event rescheduled!

The Van Aaken C5 dyno event has been postponed until after the 1st of the year.

However the Dec 1 dyno event at MCS Midwest Performance Diesel will go on as planned. This event will now be open to all makes and models. It will be a "Run whatcha brung" event.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if anyone is still in charge of the show me smokers? If so I need to get in contact with them right away!

You act as though you don't know what I'm doing... HAHAHA

hey guys im new to the forum. but would love to be a part of the group. hey Jflag where are you at in Saint Louis. i'm from the Lake of the Ozarks but go to school up here and would like to meet some more diesel junkies in the area

Lemay, though I prefer to claim South County:hehe: Originally Union though(Franklin County) Where do you go to school?

I go to school and play basketball for UMSL. how far is that from Lamey. i would love to meet some fellow cummins lovers.

About 15 minutes. Its about 5-6 miles down Hwy 55 from downtown. There is actually a get together this Sat morning at the Hometown buffet off Lindbergh Blvd at 10 am. Just a bunch of local dieselheads hanging out if anyone is interested. If your not sure where that is, its in the same lot as Hooters and Home Depot at Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry.

man, wish i could make it. i leave Saturday morning to play up in Michigan. would liketo meet you guys

December 1st there is a Dyno day at MCS diesel. Its out 44 in Gray Summit, about 40 minutes from UMSL. Should be alot of people there too

if its at all possible ill make it. with school and basketball its hard to find time for things.

I hear ya, I'm in the army reserve and it seems like every weekend I find something I want to do I have drill to go to.

I may make it down after all since the cancelation of VA to MCS. How many are still going to MCS on the 1st that you know? That is one weekend that I don't have drill with the National Guard.

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I may make it down after all since the cancelation of VA to MCS. How many are still going to MCS on the 1st that you know? That is one weekend that I don't have drill with the National Guard.

I was thinking about running over. I know the DTR guys are gettin together at Bass Pro in springfield saturday at 11 and I'm sure we will be geting into trouble. They already have plans to strap a shock collar to me and see what it takes to drop me.... Oh the amusement I create...

JohhnyFoxtrot, where are you located in IL? Im kinda central myself, but dont really know anyone with a modded diesel let alone be on this forum that is close to me.

I live between Vandalia and Greenville. I work at Hillsboro at the Prison. Am a member of the National Guard in Effingham. You around any of those and I kind of make my way around the central part of the state and southern truck pull stuff and racing.

Unfortunately, I am farther north. About 50 min north of bloomington 10 mile east of I39.

Back