show me smokers

I worked at Sheridan from 98-01 then came back south. You will have to make it down to go to MCS in dec. It might be 2.5 hours here then 1.5 to MCS, but shorter maybe going down 55 to StL.

I know a few people that work at sheridan. Yes I will try to make that. I need to make it too alot more events.

Well im in a tight spot now, because I just found out our company christmas party is Dec 1 and my father who owns a restuarant is catering the party. I suppose its my duty to show up now.

Hmmmm!

smoken02 said:
Well im in a tight spot now, because I just found out our company christmas party is Dec 1 and my father who owns a restuarant is catering the party. I suppose its my duty to show up now.

Ever here of "truck problems", ????? The problem is your truck wants to lay it down at MCS on Dec 1st!!! :hehe: :hehe:

Or you could be there at 9 am and go to the party afterwards....best of both worlds:D

I was there where were you JFLAG I had some parts for you.I drove the 72 there was a nice time.I tried to call you.
Dale

JFlagg said:
Or you could be there at 9 am and go to the party afterwards....best of both worlds:D

Lets see, partys a 6:00 and I would be 4 hrs away so I would have to leave at 2.

I WANT TO PARTY!!!! After the get together this weekend I'm not sure if they will ever let me back into the Bass Pro here in springfield. Darin and Brian both told me it was a bathroom on the pontoon boat in the show room... I wanted to find out first hand! Next time, I'm going down that slide!!!!

MCS Dyno Day Dec 1st

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
Whats the count on who's coming to MCS so far? Count me in one truck or another.

It should be a good turn out. A lot of people asking directions and I've invited the Furd and D-Max crowd so we can have a good throw down.

OT-OF-Here said:
It should be a good turn out. A lot of people asking directions and I've invited the Furd and D-Max crowd so we can have a good throw down.

I seen the P-Stroke thread last night the first response was from a friend here that wants to see his new dyno numbers. My truck wont make the trip still need more flow out of cp3 so I think we will bring a twin'd Cummins down.

We're at the 11th Hour

The big day is near,.. this Saturday, Dec 1st at 9AM.

:welcome:

Last edited:
Last I knew it was this:

178 Spencer Court
Pacific, MO 63069

It looks like I am prolly coming up. My cousin has drill during the day so that is wide open but by the looks I'm going up.

Country Boy, if your heading up I-44 to get there I might meet up with ya. I don't know how early I will be there. What time does it plan on going till?

Starts at 9 till when it done as best I have heard. I think we are going to spend most of the day there try to be there by 9 I think.

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
Starts at 9 till when it done as best I have heard. I think we are going to spend most of the day there try to be there by 9 I think.

Crap...... That means I got to be up at 5:30..... Crap........ And I am not a morning person.... Crap..... And they are calling for a winter storm warning that day.... Crap......... CRAP!

I'm not dynoing though so that maybe a different story.

Last edited:
im coming from troy mo 30 miles west of stl thats if i can talk the wife into it. i stay in troy during the week i work at gm autoplant and go to fredericktown on the weekends thats when we see each other? im wanting to get a baseline on my 94 its just got a #4 plate afc and plate full foward and a bhaf . i got a stupied ? if you leak a little oil and transfer case fluid will they let you on the dyno.

Back