Show us you rides before diesel,

Before I bought my truck I bought a 73 plymouth cuda AAR (clone) that was my first car and I dont thanks I could every get rid of it.

thanks,chris

this was what we sold to build the lil red
72rr.jpg

RacinDuallie said:
The one I used to get into some serious grudge match races, and it would really spin hard off the launch........:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Dude :rockwoot:
I had a "GREEN MACHINE" with rear steering,couldnt help but spin of the line with that thing*nx* :rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
^^^^ Wow Sweet Car Man!!!!

X2

I'll have to take a picture of my 1st ride...93 1500 Chevy. After me and my brother, it's now sitting out in the weeds behind the shop:D:D

Chris

JJeepyjohn said:
Dude :rockwoot:
I had a "GREEN MACHINE" with rear steering,couldnt help but spin of the line with that thing*nx* :rockwoot:

We have long retired that old faithful mount of mine, BUT if challenged to a serious duel, we could possibly drag that steed back out.......:poke: LOL :hehe:

I don`t have any pics of before diesel on my computer, so how about some "during" diesel pics?:
under construction
purestreet2002-1.jpg

purestreet2003-1.jpg

purestreet2010-1.jpg

my first car which i still have, a 1971 Plymouth Duster. it started life as a slant six car, i swappedthat out for a mildly built 340 for every day driving, later i blew my poor little 340 up, so i decided it was time for more i built a 416 stroker motor out of the 340 block and put maybe 4 passes on it before i bought my truck. now it sits in my old mans garage collecting dust. i have made a few changes since i put it in there but not many. it has a set of eldelbrock ported heads, 560 lift cam, comp roller rokers, fully built trans, 8 3/4 rear. last pass was 10.82 at 126mph, i have since taken the nitrous off and sold it, along with the goodyear slicks, and a few other parts, to buy parts for the truck, my dad has driven it a few times in the last year or so just to play, im glad to hear it still runs.:) ill post some pics as soon as i find them again.

Just found thins one, had to show it.

3680Burnout_1.jpg

This was how I celebrated turning over 600 miles on my new bike, which meant I didn't have to ride easy for break-in any more :)

George

Cool bike, , I really like bikes ,but as a 22 year veteran firefighter , the last 8 years as a Lieutenant on a engine/rescue company , I have just seen to much to ever get on one again

Yeah, I've been around and involved in my share of bike crashed (slid under a moving tractor trailer once that cut me off) That's why I now teach the MSF rider education course in hopes of helping other riders stay alive through better techniques both in riding and dealing with/avoiding dangerous situations.

I have a saying that holds very true to me. Bikes are like guns and guitars, nobody can have just one. I guess that's why I have 4 bikes, 7 guitars and 38 guns :)

Besides, I never could afford a car that would turn 130+MPH in the 1/4 mile but on my sportbike it's easy :)

George

here is my pictures of my show truck I had before. This thing sat low to had air shocks when shock where filled I still couldn't roll a tennis ball under it with out it sticking to the ground effect. It was quick to I had it to 150+ once following a buddy on his street bike. It was a Nissan 5 speed nice system to 132 decimals, neighbors loved me. :soap: I also had a 74 charger but haven't found my pictures of that yet to put on.
This was before
truck before paint (Medium).JPG
This was after and at the first show.
truck after paint (Medium).JPG

COMP461 said:
I love a good goat , waw a Dmax goat ? that would be way cool
The Firebird is waiting for a motor and I have thought long and hard about dieselizing it. The Duramax is a good choice because of weight but my heart is with the Cummins.

Back