side stacks..like this. What do u guys think?

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Well next year im more than likely prolly going back to the stack for pulling purposes and i really did like the looks of it. Just wanting to get your guys opinions on this and what you think it would look like and how hard it would it would be. I'm thinking i wanna do dual side stacks built into the bed like the dominator diesel performace sled pulling truck. Heres a pic of it. Im thinking i either want a 7" or 6" black chrome stack to put in there. Im just wanting to do something different, i just get sick of looking at the same ol stack/stacks post after post. So far he's the only guy or truck i've seen like this. I like being unique. Heres a pics of what i wanna do and a pic of my truck as well. Also where could a guy get 6 or 7" exhaust elbow at?

chris-l-truck-front-view.jpg

truck002-1.jpg

hell no.

looks like something out of a J.C. Whitney catalog.

It looks sweet on that dually but it wouldn't look good on a single wheel.

If it was done as clean as the DDP truck I think it would look awesome! Takes a really good craftsman/bodyman to pull that off!

I was going to hoodstack my puller next year, but realized I'd have to pull the A/C lines & equip. My puller's still streetable so that's not gonna happen. My one of my chrome 5"er's has started to rust tho so I'm probably going to a single black stack next year.

Back