Slooooooooowww Site?

zukgod1

Old fart
What's going on?

It's taking FOREVVVVER to get comp to load.

are we overloading it?

dan

No, server loads are fine.... Are you having issues anywhere else?

It is loading quickly here

Speed is fine here...Are you having any trouble loading anyother site??

It does it to me all the time & sometimes shows failure to connect to server???:confused:

I just checked the Server loads and all looks good and has looked good for a while?

It doesnt matter what computer I use.

Work, with a T1

Home desk top w/ Cable
Home laptop w/ Cable.

most of the time it takes forever for a screen to load, every once in a while I get a fast load but not very oftin.

dan

zukgod1 said:
It doesnt matter what computer I use.

Work, with a T1

Home desk top w/ Cable
Home laptop w/ Cable.

most of the time it takes forever for a screen to load, every once in a while I get a fast load but not very oftin.

dan

Computers are like a vehicle and your connection is like a road. So if you put a Yugo on the Talladega Superspeedway ,Your still gonna go slow...Did you get my PM?

I should mention this is the only site that's slow.
All other boards are fine.

dan

Not today, at least not for me.

That's what bugs me at the moment. This is usually the fastest site I'm on.

The slowness started last Friday, I was thinking at first it must be the system at work but it was the same from home on either computer.

hope I figure it out soon, it took 3 min for this screen to load, cant be doin that.

dan

That was the first thing I did Tim, no differance. just did it again just for kicks.

It took 3 min 48 sec to load this page.

Again, this is the ONLY site I am having problems with.

And no " the problem isnt between the keyboard and the chair".....
This is bummin me out.
dan

We will get to the bottom of this Dan. You using IE or firefox?

IE at work
Firefox at home.

I'm going to leave home as is it for now. I havent been able to use it sense friday so untill I get home to verify it's still slow lets just go with Work and IE.

dan

If they have been cracking down on message boards could it be the filters at work that are causing it??? That or the tech weenies reading it before letting you load it?? :poke:

Back