So....500hp...

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Stock turbo, intake (airbox mod) exhaust, lift pump, PPE Hot+2 Race plus Duramaximizer.....think it can be done? Or need more mods?

Yes!! I love it when I am right!! LOL

Wait....which question are you referring to?

You can hit 500 with just the ppe hot +2 and airbox.... tranny wont like you much though

:hehe: I was referring to that it can be done. Friend of ine had the same setup on his lly and broke 500 easily but yes the tranny will hate you and life.

I guess it depends on how healthy the CP3 is. Mine never made over 488 with the Hot+2 ET on the 300 tune. 350 tune it ran out of fuel with a race valve. Duramaximizer/MP-8 wouldn't have done any good since there was no fuel to push with it.

My fellow staffer on DP mag (Mike McGlothlin) told me I couldn't do it, so now of course I have to....LOL

I guess it depends on how healthy the CP3 is. Mine never made over 488 with the Hot+2 ET on the 300 tune. 350 tune it ran out of fuel with a race valve. Duramaximizer/MP-8 wouldn't have done any good since there was no fuel to push with it.

My LBZ would do that also, but I think that it will at least spike over 500 enough to prove it,, LOL

500 RwHp has been done many times on a stock LBZ with tuning, lift pump and exhaust in the past. More common is the 480's as the fuel system tends to be a problem with most of them.

500 RwHp has been done many times on a stock LBZ with tuning, lift pump and exhaust in the past. More common is the 480's as the fuel system tends to be a problem with most of them.

Gimmie the "Buck Spruill" tune LOL

Did Dave tell you I bought a Dmax?

2002 Lb7, 5th set of injectors, bad trans, for cheap.

Was a tow vehicle for a baja race team, so it's kinda beat, at least in the suspension, bed, interior, etc. But.....it was cheap.

2002 Lb7, 5th set of injectors, bad trans, for cheap.

Was a tow vehicle for a baja race team, so it's kinda beat, at least in the suspension, bed, interior, etc. But.....it was cheap.

How many miles? It'll be hard to hit 500 if it has the stock original cp3

Back