So....500hp...

Ken, he's talking about Jeff Toman's old red truck. Jeff does regular oil analysis in it. It is what Vaz says it is...a mid 12 truck that gets used every day at work.

100% agreed on how much power actually gets used in DD use. Thats the great thing about these diesels, their versatility.

Well I stand corrected and that is totally amazing and it should be in the record book. I still can't get behind oil changes every 25K though. I change mine every 1000 miles. I'm not driving it to the races this year so will change it probably every third race, so about 20 miles maybe.:D Oil is cheap, race engines are not.

What are most people doing to the trans to hold these low 500hp tunes? Converter and vb would probably do the trick for a 6spd? Also heard of people just running the transgo kits.
You really don't need that much, I used a precision TC and the TTS tranny kit. Uses a transgo and a few clutches IIRC? Very low budget. Mine was a 6 speed however.

I never said you were a newbie? I have no clue how long youve been around anything, i never said your facts were wrong, i simply said you might want to read, because what you begged to differ with, wasnt what was even said. My truck was on the road, it ran 10.7s as a street truck? Wtf does this have to do with anything? Once again, looking like a high and mighty ass.

You said your truck was on the road how come it isn't being driven anymore?

Trailer Queen right? My point exactly!

You said your truck was on the road how come it isn't being driven anymore?

Trailer Queen right? My point exactly!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Are you being serious right now? Your making fun of my full time puller cause i haul it to events and dont drive it on the street? Wow, you get smarter with every post!:clap::bow:

What the hell does this have to do with what you posted water head?

Last edited:
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Are you being serious right now? Your making fun of my full time puller cause i haul it to events and dont drive it on the street? Wow, you get smarter with every post!:clap::bow:

What the hell does this have to do with what you posted water head?

Mr Avery certainly says some intelligent things here and there doesn't he?

Mr Avery certainly says some intelligent things here and there doesn't he?

I guess so.... i mean my fuel runs through my weight box, i have a hood stack, duals with no fenders, a spool, a custom set up rear end that probably wouldnt last long on the street but is pretty tough on the track, w2a intercoolers, a very large 2.6 turbo and hes wondering why my pulling truck isnt on the street. It must be junk:doh: maybe if i got a snow stage 2 kit, it would be streetable... what a phucking tard.

Last edited:
200K LB7 and 500 RWHP = broken motor!

I think you should help!!:rockwoot:

After all, I'm not scared.....I am spraying a 500 shot on a stock 89 shortblock :cheer:*nx*

Where's a TTS Extreme tune when you need one??

I guess so.... i mean my fuel runs through my weight box, i have a hood stack, duals with no fenders, a spool, a custom set up rear end that probably wouldnt last long on the street but is pretty tough on the track, w2a intercoolers, a very large 2.6 turbo and hes wondering why my pulling truck isnt on the street. It must be junk:doh: maybe if i got a snow stage 2 kit, it would be streetable... what a phucking tard.

I'm gonna take it your from the north and have no respect just have to use slang words to get your point across glad to know im a f-in tard atleast I have more respect than that.

Back