some p-pump 24v ?'s

so are thousands of other people who just welded theres.

until the gears shatters...then you saved alot of time and money then, love how people on this site shoot down the right way of doing things... might as well just half ass everything on the truck, i guess that welder has a lot more uses than a tap and die set... imo

until the gears shatters...then you saved alot of time and money then, love how people on this site shoot down the right way of doing things... might as well just half ass everything on the truck, i guess that welder has a lot more uses than a tap and die set... imo

and what happens when you wanna change the cam?
:bang

i agree your screwed if you want to change the cam. but there is nothing wrong with welding the gear if it will hold in a puller turning 6k then no street truck will ever shatter a gear. u do know you only tack the gear on not weld it completly? maby there are a few people on this site with more brains than money. also no one ever said welding it was the best solution all we said was that it will work fine but i guess if were stupid and half ass everything then so does eep and alot of other top name shops.

Not here to debate welding or bolting.

Just a question about bolting it on, did you guys drill and tap the cam yourself or take it to a machine shop and have them do it.

Better to have a machine shop do that, unless your very good with your home drill press.

what is the most degrees of timing you guys have been running with the ddp comps? they told me i have to stay below 25*.

yes i know about the bowls, but i have seen some guys running 27* +. how are they doing this? custom nozzles work or something?

yes i know about the bowls, but i have seen some guys running 27* +. how are they doing this? custom nozzles work or something?

Some guys are running narrowed tips. Keep in mind too that every setup is different - dv's, line size, etc all play into what timing can be successfully ran.

Back