South Georgia Motorsports Park, Cecil Georgia, Sept 19th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at the South Georgia Motorsports Park in Cecil Georgia on September 19th. Gates open at 9am, racing starts at 10am. The NHRDA and MBRP would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy an action packed day of diesel drag racing.

0919a-XL.gif

so, according to the post with the record holders...... Super street class is a 10 second class ?? Is the only class you have for slower trucks, ET ?

so, according to the post with the record holders...... Super street class is a 10 second class ?? Is the only class you have for slower trucks, ET ?

The 10 second trucks are not the norm in Super Street. Most of the trucks that run this class are in the mid 11 to mid 12 sec range.

I see the track is a 1/4 mile concrete track. Is it going to be 1/4 mile racing? Looks like that is only 6.5 hours from me.

I see the track is a 1/4 mile concrete track. Is it going to be 1/4 mile racing? Looks like that is only 6.5 hours from me.

Yes sir, we run all our classes 1/4 mile, unless it's an outlaw event on an 1/8th mile track.

Im heading up there, Looks like another great event!

the truck is being fixed as we speak from those florida jumping pines that attacked it. so im going to try and be there.

Back