South Georgia Motorsports Park, Cecil Georgia, Sept 19th

trucks break that why we build them if we weren't worried about breaking them then we would leve them STOCK and leave them parked. we all bought these trucks to work with and have fun with them. And if/when they break we build them better thats why there is an aftermarket so that we can make them better that the manufacture did. So all of you that are worried that your going to break your truck at the track then leave it at home and never drive it. I probibly have one of the tightest budgets out there to race on and im still driving to the races and RACING my truck. The race in gainsville i raced it with the driver side of my truck still wrecked and finished second. The race in ciecel I left for on friday afternoon broke down about an hour later and had to sleep in my car for the night just so that i could TRY and find the part i needed to fix it. I didn't find the part and still riged it so that i could get to the race that i was still 4 hours away from and almost made it there to race. And you dont here me complaining that they should have waited for ME to get there before they started.

Stuff happens get over it and move on. If you want more money to race then put your truck on the track and show the sponcers that the racers are there!!!!

Im going to get off of my soap box now.
thank you

trucks break that why we build them if we weren't worried about breaking them then we would leve them STOCK and leave them parked. we all bought these trucks to work with and have fun with them. And if/when they break we build them better thats why there is an aftermarket so that we can make them better that the manufacture did. So all of you that are worried that your going to break your truck at the track then leave it at home and never drive it. I probibly have one of the tightest budgets out there to race on and im still driving to the races and RACING my truck. The race in gainsville i raced it with the driver side of my truck still wrecked and finished second. The race in ciecel I left for on friday afternoon broke down about an hour later and had to sleep in my car for the night just so that i could TRY and find the part i needed to fix it. I didn't find the part and still riged it so that i could get to the race that i was still 4 hours away from and almost made it there to race. And you dont here me complaining that they should have waited for ME to get there before they started.

Stuff happens get over it and move on. If you want more money to race then put your truck on the track and show the sponcers that the racers are there!!!!

Im going to get off of my soap box now.
thank you
slow ass

I love it, I have test n' tuned several times...and by far its an awesome track, I just wish it was a better facility...like Gator Nat's.

I think SGMP is an awesome facility. It held chitloads of folks at the ADRL race this year.

I love it, I have test n' tuned several times...and by far its an awesome track, I just wish it was a better facility...like Gator Nat's.
my top 3 would be gainesville then sgmp then moroso but i have not been back to moroso to see the new track

Sadly enough, SGMP is the only strip I have ever been to...we had planned to hit up beech bend for the outlaw, but we actually wanted to be "competition" in the ET bracket my buddy and I, so were waiting for next year...turns out it was a wise choice anyway...I heard the track got invaded

All you guys make some great suggestions. I really feel that the NADM and NHRDA are not that far apart. As I said earlier, I'd like to see classes in both organizations the same. That would make it easier to race both organizations. Payouts, I don't have a problem with the contingency program and cash is also good. I don't race for the money anyway. \

One thing that always blows me away, we can't can't get squat for spectators at a diesel only event, but when we run at a gasser event we are the crowd favorate. The hand drop live events the diesels rule as far as the fans go, why the hell can't we generate any interest in our own events??

I'm hoping the finals events for NHRDA in Boise and Bowling Green have a good turn out. If they are a bust we need to do some serious thinking this winter.

Back