South Georgia Motorsports Park, Cecil Georgia, Sept 19th

e55947b6.jpg

we knew that it was smoke from the wastegate but when i was watching i never realized there was THAT much smoke out of it holding the lights

Yea, there's a lot of smoke comin out of there. What was his sixty foot times? like 1.0's?

They were .980 on the first which was the 7.41 and 1.08 on the second which was the 7.61
@ 168.85 mph we generally cut 1.16 to 1.18 60ft time when we don't get smoke in the lights but we used to think we had body drag but from your pictures its real obvious. This is being fixed now so we can test and tune before winter. We r going to try to get 170mph plus before the tracks close. We will video it and post tickets so it will be legit.

They were .980 on the first which was the 7.41 and 1.08 on the second which was the 7.61
@ 168.85 mph we generally cut 1.16 to 1.18 60ft time when we don't get smoke in the lights but we used to think we had body drag but from your pictures its real obvious. This is being fixed now so we can test and tune before winter. We r going to try to get 170mph plus before the tracks close. We will video it and post tickets so it will be legit.

That's awesome D!! Sorry I missed those passes...

Keep us posted!!:Cheer:

All BS aside, that is one bad ASS ride....

Yea you can see how the smoke gets under the truck. This is from your last launch. I wish we knew what the actual sixty foot was because I know for sure that thing launched HARD!
16b99aa9.jpg

Hey syrupdawg....who is this goofy lookin guy?
DSC05320.jpg

Hey syrupdawg....who is this goofy lookin guy?

He looks like a sweaty a** tired redneck because of the sunburn lol

This is all very true but how would you increase the prize money? The contingency program with NHRDA is working pretty well. I don't think it's too much to ask to show the decals and buy some of their products. We've done very well racing both SuperStreet and Prostreet. I'm all for more prize money but with no more trucks than there are competing, not sure how you do it. I'm with you on the trophies, I'd rather have a nice little plaque to hang on the wall.

We have driven thousands of miles to compete this year and plan to drive even further next year to compete in the midwest and east. Dirty Max and Malcolm both do the same as does Aaron and Drevers in Alberta.

contingency... maybe for Super Street or Bracket or as a bonus...
but having to put stickers of products on your truck that you don't use to win anything at all is going to make a lot of people not want to race that series...

that's like... oh you have a Dodge, but put this sticker advertising for Ford on your truck and we'll pay you $200 if you win... :hehe: whatever

but having to put stickers of products on your truck that you don't use to win anything at all is going to make a lot of people not want to race that series...

that's like... oh you have a Dodge, but put this sticker advertising for Ford on your truck and we'll pay you $200 if you win... :hehe: whatever

:clap: not for super street or bracket either.

Most don't pay if you don't have a receipt that shows you used their product. If you had a big sponsor that is footing the bill for most of your operation I can see how that would be a problem. So what is your solution? I'm all ears.

So what is your solution? I'm all ears.

that's the question they all would like to be able to answer. Look at the payouts NADM offers ( the biggest in diesel racing and without stickers )..... that's apparently still not enough intensive to get people to show.

I think the dedication just isn't there. There's a lot of fast trucks but, they don't have the balls to break them. $.02

that's the question they all would like to be able to answer. Look at the payouts NADM offers ( the biggest in diesel racing and without stickers )..... that's apparently still not enough intensive to get people to show.

I think the dedication just isn't there. There's a lot of fast trucks but, they don't have the balls to break them. $.02
sounds about right to me.

Back