Southbend 3600 DD Solid Hub and Hydraulics (Rated 1400HP)

gecoveyc

Diesel Nut
I have a slightly used South Bend dual disc 3600 solid hub clutch out of my 2005 Dodge Ram Cummins. It is matched up for an NV5600 transmission. The clutch has only 2000 miles on it, 0 pulls, and 2 launches on it. Peter from Southbend had this clutch built specifically for me last summer after I broke my Southbend 3600 sprung hub.

This is the same clutch that is in the world record holding pro street dodge that runs a 10.40 and I ran a personal best of a 13.05 in my truck using this clutch. It is a very bad clutch and is rated at 1400HP from Southbend. It has a brand new design of clutch pads that southbend only developed last year and they are wicked . I am also including the upgraded Hydraulics that are required for this clutch which are worth $300-350 brand new alone. This clutch cost me over $2500 brand new last year not including the upgraded hydraulics and is barely used and is in perfect condition.

Overall, the buyer will be getting the clutch including the upgraded flywheel, and the upgraded hydraulics to run this clutch. This clutch will not work without the upgraded hydraulics.

Price is pretty much set but will listen to reasonable offers. Contact Gecovey at 806-679-2877

Serious inquiries only. I can answer any questions you may have about the clutch.

The pictures below are of the clutch taken apart and the flywheel is not pictured because it is still mounted under the truck and it was too dark to take a picture of it but I guarantee it's in perfect condition too. Also the hydraulics are not pictured because they are still installed on the truck as well.

IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg

Ok hydraulics are no longer for sale since I'm keeping my 6 speed but I need to get rid of the clutch. Make me a reasonable offer. I'd love to get as close to $2000 as possible but realize that prolly won't happen.

Found out the pads are sintered iron. Clutch is in perfect condition. Need to get rid of it fast

Back