Spring Fling 2009..."You are remembered for the rules you break.”

Hammer

Verbal Junk Author
The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to welcome all members here to our annual Spring Dyno Event/BBQ.This years event will be a 2 day event so we can try and get everyone who desires to dyno onto the "Humbler" and shake off their winter cobwebs.So Here is the info of what,where and when...

What-"2009 Spring Fling....“You are remembered for the rules you break.”

Where..SGS Performance
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)-502-0880
SGS Automotive

Cost...$70 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings

When...Saturday May 30th & Sunday May 31st

The only rules we will have is stack owners will have to drop their flex pipes or allow us to slide the exhaust tubes down over the stacks and dually owners must remove the outside wheels to help keep the show rolling.Also for the dually owners if you would prefer to dyno with a set of 2500 wheels(singles) some of the guys may be able to bring their extras for you to borrow.Tools will be provided to help and other members will be able to help you if needed.Those who desire to do some BOMBing work may use the shop,but,please all we ask is you clean up after yourself and then dyno during the weekends event at some time.We also would like those who attend to please place their trash into the trash bins and not leave it lay all over the upper field.Also we would like those in attendance to not deliberately tear up the grassy field if we receive any bad weather.

There will be no classes as this is a bragging rights,stick your chest out,outlaw style roll.This means all is fair in love and war,you come in,strap up, let the numbers fly and may the best man or woman,Ford-Dodge or Chevy be the top dog.So who can or will lay the smack down and go home with bragging rights.This is also a rain or shine event so we hope to see everyone there.........Andy

Woo Hoo. I'll be there, shooting for both days. I gotta get my rig down to Maryland and get some tuning done on it.

Hammer - Will there be a sign up sheet here for what we are bringing or just on MDTDC?

Mike

Mike...
Just post what your bringing here or the club site and we will try and keep a list.....Andy

Ok thank you. I should be there both days and might be bringing friends.

Guys, to add to what Andy said, please keep in mind that if you're coming down and hanging out for the day, if at all possible, please bring something to contribute towards the lunch we do. This event has grown in recent years, and more food is needed so that we can feed everyone. We usually have lots of burgers/dogs, but buns, condiments, drinks and other covered dishes are almost always in short supply. Please bring what you can!
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all there!

If I were to come down on Saturday, would I have trouble getting on the rollers? I'll be driving 3 1/2 hours for the event, then driving home. My truck has been sitting all winter, really needs to blow some cobwebs out.

I wish I could be there both days but Saturday is already full so I'll plan on being there Sunday

If I were to come down on Saturday, would I have trouble getting on the rollers? I'll be driving 3 1/2 hours for the event, then driving home. My truck has been sitting all winter, really needs to blow some cobwebs out.

We run a "Tee Time" schedule for the dyno that is on a first come, first serve sign up basis the days of the event. Sign up for times starts around 8:00 AM the day of the event.

Should be Kretz:Cheer:

The engine is between the frame rails, the tranny is in the back of my other truck. Should be testing it in a few weeks :)

We run a "Tee Time" schedule for the dyno that is on a first come, first serve sign up basis the days of the event. Sign up for times starts around 8:00 AM the day of the event.

Thanks. I'll try to make it down.

Not gonna make it out from Crawlorado for this one Hammer.

But I gotta say I love the MacArthur quote. I always look forward to seeing who you are gonna use.

Travis...
I am sorry to see your not going to make it in.
You going to be in for Scheids again this year?.
I also have found that packed away pre-filter and still want to get it to you.Where do you want it sent as I washed it tonite and have it ready to go.......Andy

Gonna shoot for Scheids, not sure if the pocketbook is gonna let it happen. I forgot about that pre-filter. I will shoot ya a p.m.

You coming down for TS?

You coming down for TS?

Nope that a celebration weekend for me....

My Daughter graduates from High School that weekend and its also my very last support check to my ex-wife,who knows what may happen that weekend...Life Is Good!.

Let me know if you decide on Scheids....Andy

Nope that a celebration weekend for me....

My Daughter graduates from High School that weekend and its also my very last support check to my ex-wife,who knows what may happen that weekend...Life Is Good!.

Let me know if you decide on Scheids....Andy

Congrats on getting her to graduation Andy. My fiance and myself are graduating College the weekend of TS but we are looking forward to going to schieds. Hope you can make it up this year.

Back