Spring Fling 2009..."You are remembered for the rules you break.”

I think if you shook him any harder you would have shaken the money out of his pockets (well if he carried any on him) :hehe:

That's what I was going for, but luckily for him, he was broke.

Someone's gotta stop him. I think I'll place bear traps baited with T-bone steaks all across the woods of central PA :hehe:

The hunter becomes the hunted!:(

That's what I was going for, but luckily for him, he was broke.

That's what you thought. However, I was one step ahead of you and had my pockets emptied. :D I know you were just trying to shake lil elvis loose :hehe:

That's what you thought. However, I was one step ahead of you and had my pockets emptied. :D I know you were just trying to shake lil elvis loose :hehe:

Oh, I figured Mrs. Mills had all of your money in her purse, along with your balls. :hehe:

Yeah, lil' Elvis.:hehe:

remind me again, who was it that said something tasted like sweaty balls.....???? :hehe: :hehe: So Ted, have you ever said something that just didn't come out right, then think to yourself afterwards?

remind me again, who was it that said something tasted like sweaty balls.....???? :hehe: :hehe: So Ted, have you ever said something that just didn't come out right, then think to yourself afterwards?

Nope, I told you why I said that, and the story goes "once when I was with your old lady....":kick:

;)

Back