Spring Fling 2011

I'm gonna try to make it up there to dyno. It says that using the shop tools is allowed, but would I be able to make one dyno run on stock injectors and then a 2nd and 3rd run with the new ones?

you would have to work that out with them, biggest trouble with that is loading your truck on the dyno, strapping down, unstrapping, install.. restrap...... it is a bit of work. You may have to wait till late in a day to pull that off if at all. give them a call ahead of time and ask, if they let ya and ask to keep a tight lip about it, mums the word.

I'm gonna try to make it up there to dyno. It says that using the shop tools is allowed, but would I be able to make one dyno run on stock injectors and then a 2nd and 3rd run with the new ones?

I would say probably not. But if you dyno early on Saturday, you can strap it back down, either later Saturday, (if there's time), or on Sunday. They usually have a reduced fee for strapping it the second time.

Yeah I would make a run very early like 9:00-9:30 and go ahead and sign up for right after lunch. That should give you time for cool down and injector swap.

Coop

I'll probably just put the injectors in beforehand. I didn't really have a reason for wanting to dyno the stock injectors beyond pure curiousity LOL

I'll probably just put the injectors in beforehand. I didn't really have a reason for wanting to dyno the stock injectors beyond pure curiousity LOL
What your truck look like? I'd like to put faces to some of these screen names.

The club has grill for things that need grilling or you can bring any kind of covered dish or side. Please bring enough to cover your party plus.

Thanks

Ok. I hadn't seen much discussion on the food side.
I'll plan on bringing about 20 burgers along.

Anyone feel like doing time on a p-pump at the event? Need it done before the rollers.

If you can (or at least have the kit can you PM me)

-Brad

havent heard much from wanadiesel lately, not sure if she will be there and able to do this for you or not./

What your truck look like? I'd like to put faces to some of these screen names.

It's a busted up green ex-cab, long bed 4x4 12 valve LOL. I'm trying to get a few bugs worked out (and lots of parts installed) so that I can make the trek and spin the rollers.

I'd be thrilled if I can get the 5x.014 injectors, 18.5 cm exhaust housing, Garmon GSK, mack rack plug, and timing done in time!

Last edited:
It's a busted up green ex-cab, long bed 4x4 12 valve LOL. I'm trying to get a few bugs worked out (and lots of parts installed) so that I can make the trek and spin the rollers.

I'd be thrilled if I can get the 5x.014 injectors, 18.5 cm exhaust housing, Garmon GSK, mack rack plug, and timing done in time!
Ok, if I make it ill look ya up. Btw your avatar rocks, Pedobear ftw!

If I can only make it up for one day, is there one that would be better?

Also, dogs allowed? Not gonna be off the leash or in the shop area at all.

dogs have never been a problem in the past, don't see why it would be a issue this time.

Wes

Back