Standalone CR Sled trucks

Word. Thats the thing about the CR injector, when you hog out the holes, in the same time you start to kill the pressure balance energy to close it, effects opening for that matter as well.

Depends on what your trying to be on top of. Dont think it needs to be that drastic for a 2.6 truck but Open class no doubt.

FYI I run less pw at wot then most cr trucks on here idle at...

Excellent talking points. I'm rethinking my injection strategy for the 2.6 trucks. I'm hoping for non-melty pistons, but it seems that allows the most torque...

Still don't matter when you can't catch Adam.

Edit. Meant as a Joke before anyone gets Butthurt. No more hate mail LOL

Last edited:
Lmao really? I don't recall u ever bein out infront of me before you got a lucky numer at sheid bud! The first time I ran my truck in ohio matt got me by 2 ft 6 inches at london..I can remember making him sweat a.few other times to cause he told me..for what I had in my truck money wise compared to him I was happy. And after sheid I had four Injectors goin bad..give the zeus some time just like efi w ur duramaxes took time

well i ll give you that...... i dont remember for sure but i ll admit you did beat me a few times, yes i got lucky at schied never did i think in a million years id end up 2nd at schied EVER...... i guess the diffence is i like to pull, if i dont break it was a good day, if i end up top five great, if i end up top 2 thats awsome.... do i like to win??? well yes dont we all???? but im happy just as long as it dont break,,,, am i saying that anyones truck is junk absoultly not i have respect for every one.... everyone works hard weather you run a dmax, p pump, or Cr........ good luck to all this year......

Im not arguing with darreks truck being a good runner but untill ths year in cotpc he wasnt at the top.. he was always around 5th place.. I remember jared beating him about half the time maybe more untill scheid and even after he still was right with him.. I beat darrek a few times early in the year at a few pulls.. im not convinced that darreks truck is a WINNER this year. he got a good number at urbana that track picked up 10ft if not more at the end. and pulled in mud at cynthiana with mud tires.... which if i remember correctly he was dq'd before it started and still took home the cash.. not very honest in my opinion!!

danny i asked them if i could still pull.... their answer was we will talk to the man in charge unless you hear any differnet your fine..... i left it in the hands of the techs...... remeber that clause at the bottom of the rules... techs decision final..... just sayin i think you would have done the same thing......

i dont think matt was calling anyone out just giving his opinion...... it just so happens it was 180 degrees from the other people on here

outlaw said:
im not convinced that darreks truck is a WINNER this year. he got a good number at urbana that track picked up 10ft if not more at the end. and pulled in mud at cynthiana with mud tires....

Jared i can admit i got lucky

The first time I ran my truck in ohio matt got me by 2 ft 6 inches at london..I can remember making him sweat a.few other times to cause he told me

why cant you.....

Last edited:
Feel the love between the COTPC 2.6 guys! None of you yougins have experienced the wrath of 7.3 powah!

On a more serious note: I think its absolutely fantastic that they now have tunable options for the CR Cummins. Serious advancement can now be made in the tuning of these trucks and some of the advancement might be seen in the actual variations of the injector driver circuitry between the different stand alones and the stock EFIlive tuned ECU. Of course that is about 90% speculation on my part - I sure hope that everyone isn't using the same exact injector driver circuitry - because that would be a shame. Of course any and all advancements in the actual fuel system hardware that might be made to take advantage of the abilities will be easily ported over to its V8 cousin found in the bow tie wearing trucks.

Jason

you got lucky that you were close to matt a few times or matt happen to be unlucky a few times..... cotpc is one of the most competetive organizations out there each week its a free for all for the win ..... i would just as soon get along with every one and have fun..... but some people are out for blood..... see ya at london......

i didnt get lucky derek i was with in 5foot of him the first part of last year.. I beleibe at circleville he got me by 8 inches and evan beat him by 2ft. im not out for blood i get along with everyone till they say dumb things. see ya at london

Feel the love between the COTPC 2.6 guys! None of you yougins have experienced the wrath of 7.3 powah!

On a more serious note: I think its absolutely fantastic that they now have tunable options for the CR Cummins. Serious advancement can now be made in the tuning of these trucks and some of the advancement might be seen in the actual variations of the injector driver circuitry between the different stand alones and the stock EFIlive tuned ECU. Of course that is about 90% speculation on my part - I sure hope that everyone isn't using the same exact injector driver circuitry - because that would be a shame. Of course any and all advancements in the actual fuel system hardware that might be made to take advantage of the abilities will be easily ported over to its V8 cousin found in the bow tie wearing trucks.

Jason
I think we're on a different level of communication here Jason. I found out some cool stuff. Tomorrow's sushi night. You in?

ok well forget this little disagreement ever happened...... hope your tuning goes well good luck to ya..... see ya saturday

Hats off to brandon m and his knowledge in tunning. Had a sensor mishap at trails..see what happens this weekend!

I think we're on a different level of communication here Jason. I found out some cool stuff. Tomorrow's sushi night. You in?

Different level? I'm not even sure we're playing the same game. Tonight is more like 6.4 diagnostics night.... rain check on the sushi.

Back