Standalone CR Sled trucks

That's awesome! Who was placed in front of him?
No idea. I just get the logged data + video after the hook. Then I email out a new tune. Seems kinda crazy tuning during the points series, but it does seem to get better every week until there's an sensor glitch.

This

I was discusing this saturday, must be a trans issue?

I dont think its a bad trans symptom, just something in the trans will not deliver the pressure needed or we all need to try really really tight stalls. I know me and jared both have the same stall about 2200 brand went tighter and his still wont work right... maybe just need nitrous and never unlock..:pop:

fine tuning should let you keep from snuffing at the end. The best duramax tuners have done this, matter of time till the CR will do the same.

I dont think its a bad trans symptom, just something in the trans will not deliver the pressure needed or we all need to try really really tight stalls. I know me and jared both have the same stall about 2200 brand went tighter and his still wont work right... maybe just need nitrous and never unlock..:pop:

Danny mine is 2200 stall if its a tight track it dont spin that great. If it a loose track and I unlock it will blow tires off. According to dave goerend its the loose converter that the cause of it cause I talked to.him about it last year.

Exactly what the guy said that I was talking too, says there is some way to "mod" it but was unsure...I was gonna rack Lavons brain for some truth in that matter......but hell why not spray the fuk out of it:rockwoot:

The two factors are input RPM to the convertor, and load on the the output of the convertor. Based on the type of convertor, will depend on if it spins out or not.

Last edited:
fine tuning should let you keep from snuffing at the end. The best duramax tuners have done this, matter of time till the CR will do the same.

A lot of the duramaxes went to 4:56 gears and unlock switches

I run the same gears (with 36's)and spinn 3300rpm with the turd vp and it spins out most the time. Your cr should be makin a lot more hp then mine is. Just sayin

Goerends says its from loose converter I beleave he would know. Cause I wasnt happy with the no spin out deal end of last year when I would unlock converter. Only thing I could do was go back to a tight converter. Which make it hard yo light some of theese 2.6 chargers now. So I've been playing with lock up switch on when to unlock it.

I run the same gears (with 36's)and spinn 3300rpm with the turd vp and it spins out most the time. Your cr should be makin a lot more hp then mine is. Just sayin

what gear do you run? I have 36's also. what turbine housing/wheel do you run?

Definitely a tuning issue... i bet the tuner SUCKS!! LOL

On the test hooks this spring with a loose converter they had been spinning out. Too much fuel at the end of the hook now. They'll come around, just not overnight.

Back