starting a build need help all info welcome

I think their is another place that could help you with you needs, not here if you just want to put out smoke cause its cool...

I was wanting to hear more about the trophy truck was was building to smoke and jump. :pop:

I really had high hopes for this thread.......

i will still post so y'all can see the build of the truck and there will be videos when it is done. i ordered .o22 dvs, 5x.018 injectors, 150# valve springs, 5k governor springs, and 200gph fuel pump.. am thinking of running a 62/74 turbo set up. from what i read it should clear up good and build the power i want. will like any feed back on that build.

I'd run a set of ddps and a good twin setup I have 4 s and make good power. Hope you continue to post on build sounds like a sick truck. Disregard the banter some people like to talk sht more than they like to work on trucks.

he just needs a healthy set of twins or even triples would be nice. he wants MOAR fuel but what are you planning on doing to your tranny ? already built ? 5speed or auto?

I was wanting to hear more about the trophy truck was was building to smoke and jump. :pop:

I really had high hopes for this thread.......

i would like to see it jump also. never seen a diesel trophy truck.

rickybobby.jpg

Back