starting a build need help all info welcome

If you are going to build the truck for 700 hp and as little smoke as possible then I'm sure the guys here would help you out with the build.

:doh: This is the wrong forum for you to start out on...this is graduate school.

Edit: I dont know everything either but you would be surprised on how much a little reading will help. Read then come back.

Last edited:
If you are going to build the truck for 700 hp and as little smoke as possible then I'm sure the guys here would help you out with the build.

i dont care if the truck runs off water and blows out steam if i can build the power i want

2003 to 2007 cummins motors are known as 5.9 common rails

Last edited:
2003 to 2007 cummins motors known as common rail due to the fuel delivery being through a common rail

ya i have a 2003 common rail in the front yard i just got mixed up cause i was talking about buildng a 12v didnt know if i was missing something but im straightened out now lol

:doh: This is the wrong forum for you to start out on...this is graduate school.

Edit: I dont know everything either but you would be surprised on how much a little reading will help. Read then come back.

i have been reading for about 2 days but i have been reading on 12v not on ( as i know they are refereed to now as cr) sorry about that

Least no one is giving you hell about grammer yet..Just look through the forums an you can find what turbo you might want to use.

Least no one is giving you hell about grammer yet..Just look through the forums an you can find what turbo you might want to use.

it will be all right and my grammar sucks. so i can see that coming soon..

these are a couple set ups that i have found by reading that i think will do the trick 57/s475 or 62/s475. but then i still have injectors and dvs that i dont know what to get and i still want to have enough fuel i can spray a 200 shot on this set up too

Westons 7mm dvs and 5x18s. Get ahold of TMONEYDIESEL (Taylor) for your turbo needs.

If you can bribe Weston (Smokem) in here he will tell you everything you want to know. My recommended setup is Weston's comp dv's, 5x.014" injectors and a 62/S475 twin set. Proper tuning would get you north of 700 or so and it would be close to smoke free.

If you can bribe Weston (Smokem) in here he will tell you everything you want to know. My recommended setup is Weston's comp dv's, 5x.014" injectors and a 62/S475 twin set. Proper tuning would get you north of 700 or so and it would be close to smoke free.

i actually messaged him he asked info about the truck and im waiting on him to get back with me thanks

You need to start using punctuation. It helps readers understand what you are trying to say. And spelling. Use that too, or you won't last long. Tired of babysitting. Consider yourself warned.

You need to start using punctuation. It helps readers understand what you are trying to say. And spelling. Use that too, or you won't last long. Tired of babysitting. Consider yourself warned.

thatscuteimonherefortruckadvicenotgrammarlessonssorry

Back