Stock Pulling Class

CopperHead

ѕнє'ѕ α тυ
I plan on pulling my '07 Dodge 6.7 next year. I currently have the H&S XRTpro. Which is the preferred tuner as far as pulling with a 6.7 in a stock class?

Please&&Thanks! :Cheer:

Idaho Rob FTW!

I guess the real question is do you ever plan on building the trans? Do you have any supporting mods? The answer will depend on the supporting mods you have.

Last edited:
By spring.. SB dual disk clutch, AirDog.. Maybe 50hp tips for starters. I've always had VP trucks. 6.7 is new to me.

AirDogs/FASS are not meant for high HP trucks.... it's best to use an Aeromotive pump

AirDogs/FASS are not meant for high HP trucks.... it's best to use an Aeromotive pump

I've got some shops I need to call and inform that they should remove the AirDog setups from their race trucks, ASAP.

I've got some shops I need to call and inform that they should remove the AirDog setups from their race trucks, ASAP.

Yes you do. Anthony said with his own keyboard that the airdog is not a competition fuel pump. I have the screen shot save on my PC.

The airdog may work fine but if not you will need to look for another solution.

Custom tuning via EFILive is the only tuning option. Programmers are for Neanderthals.

I crew on a mid 9 sec pro street truck....and guess what? It runs a single airdog 165 that hasn't missed a beat.

Yea I gota buddy with a 1200 hp lmm and it's been on the same air dog 165 for 4 years now so u might wana get ur facts straight

Yea I gota buddy with a 1200 hp lmm and it's been on the same air dog 165 for 4 years now so u might wana get ur facts straight

Dyno HP is different than sled pulling HP. Does your buddy have time slips to back his dyno numbers?

Yes it has I won one of the very first ones out on the market back in 08...

Back