Suncoast dyno thread

Spewmaster Tim said:
... I ate too much fish at Harbor Docks LOL

I suppose that's better than FEEDING the fish like last year? :confused:

:D

Sounds like a good time.

BFD99 said:
other than the rumored 1000 horse 6.0 that a few people keep talking about and won't disclose the info because the owner doesn't want people to know much about it.

Haven't heard that rumor but I'd love to see it happen. Are there even any 7.3's that have gotten close to 1000 yet?

Santa Gertrudis said:
I believe he does Anthony! I wonder if he's changed his setup any?

No clue Colin, but I don't think so. Last I heard he had gone from Stage 2 to Stage 3 injectors, but that's the last major change I know about. I believe it's been that way a while according to his sig.

McRat said:
I suppose that's better than FEEDING the fish like last year? :confused:

:D

Sounds like a good time.

Yes.... Mucho Betta LOL I actually did not act too stupid this year, and let everyone that acted crazier than me know all about it LOL

We missed you and Kat this year, but Mike and I had a blast ribbing each other. :hehe:

The funniest part was Saturday morining when responsible Timmy showed up wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, while the crew that went "out" Friday night all had eyes that looked like 2 piss holes in a snowbank LOL

Thanks to Joan, Ron, and all the crew at Suncoast, The Fort Walton Police dept, (for being so understanding) Harbor Docks, (some of the finest seafood on the emerald coast) and Budwieser for one helluva weekend.

BTW, for those of you that saw the "firecrackers" that cuz had........ They are absolutely freaking ridiculous. :woohoo:

Twisted Shifter said:
Brian, (FirstOnRaceDay) has the most impresive 6.0 I have ever seen.

The day was great! The weather could not have been any better.

The hospitality of Joan and the Suncoast staff was 1st class as always. I think I speak for everyone when I say.... "I can not thank you enough, we had a GREAT time"

For those that didnt see Brian's Rig lay down the 1182.... you missed a beutiful thing....... To watch that truck try to rear up off that dyno :rockwoot:

and as I understand it...... that was on a limping motor?

That motor wasn't real happy, but Brian sure was when he saw the end result on the screen :rockwoot:

It was great seeing everyone again! To Joan, Ron and the entire Suncoast crew...Bravo, on the hospitality and the great time.

David and "Dyno" Mike done a great job of turning out trucks.

And I was wittness to the small bomb Cuz made...Jesus that thing was loud!

we all had an awesome time. a big thanks to everyone at suncoast. never seen that kinda weather in early feb. could get used to it.
think its time for some head studs and nitrous and see how it does. shannon said he will ty to get the clamps a little tighter for next time. and thanks again for the stickers phil!

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I have to thank Elite Diesel for all of the help, advise and there great products for the 6.0. I also want to thank my local ford diesel tech Justin Richmond for all of his help also. Here is a copy of the pulls on Dunbar's dyno.

Attachments

• DYNO RESULTS 2-2-08.JPG
    DYNO RESULTS 2-2-08.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 86
FirstOnRaceDay said:
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I have to thank Elite Diesel for all of the help, advise and there great products for the 6.0. I also want to thank my local ford diesel tech Justin Richmond for all of his help also. Here is a copy of the pulls on Dunbar's dyno.

What is the correction factor? did anyone run corrected? Tho, based on the bottom of the graph there, it wasn't going to be to much different. You might have actually hit 800 corrected :)

FirstOnRaceDay said:

Very nice! Congrats!

Tim
What did you guys finaly wind up doing with that dynomite stick? :what:

We set if off at the Farm on Sunday....My god it sounded more like a stick of Dynomite than a firecracker. My ears are still ringing....LOL

Mike L. said:
Tim
What did you guys finaly wind up doing with that dynomite stick? :what:

Lets just say it was a really good Idea NOT to blow it up in the pool LOL

It was stupid loud and it wasa "small" one.... probably 2x as loud as my .376 Steyr rifle LOL

Back