Suncoast dyno thread

We were all out in the parking lot talking with Tim holding the dynomite in one hand and a lit cig. in the other and every time his two hands came close together we all took 5 steps back.

I'm a professional Mike... No worries there LOL

Don't light those damn things:eek:. The State Troopers, Emergency Management, and the Fire Dept will show up and ask weird questions:hehe:

Dennis

wideopen said:
If you light two helicopters start flying over..LOL

If you light 4 you have to turn off all of your lights and act like your asleep:hehe: .

Dennis

Hey Dennis I wonder what one of these would do to a small Pond? Bring one over we'll get video.

Dennis said that a 5 gallon bucket won't work........... Dont ask how he knows LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Dennis said that a 5 gallon bucket won't work........... Dont ask how he knows LOL

5 gal bucket? Sure would get rid of any hemeroids you had. :snoop:

If you sat on that bucket hemroids would be the last of your concerns:hehe: . I think we made a good decision Saturday night not to light those things off.

Dennis

Years ago I welded up a 3" diameter pipe, 3 ' long, with a flat piece of steel ( hole in each center )on each end. We placed a 400 TH converter on top and an M80 under the base and lit it. It sent the converter up 3 feet. hate to think what Tim's monster would do.

Someone would have went to Jail or the emergency room Sat. night if we would have set that thing off!

Mike L. said:
Years ago I welded up a 3" diameter pipe, 3 ' long, with a flat piece of steel ( hole in each center )on each end. We placed a 400 TH converter on top and an M80 under the base and lit it. It sent the converter up 3 feet. hate to think what Tim's monster would do.

Have you ever had a run in with the ATF:hehe: . The bad thing is we have one 3 times bigger then the one Tim had Saturday night.

Dennis

So is there going to be some of these monsters out and about in April?

Back