Supercharger like whine

I wish would of known mine wasn't oem when I ordered it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the China cummins pump that regularly runs 2-300k miles over this pos that can't even go 100 miles.LOL

I had 6 runs on this one on the engine dyno and it was making noise after the first couple drives in the truck.

Kole, I live just south of Warsaw and work in Rochester. I'll be heading down to Schieds Thurs afternoon so I'll prob see ya down there.

Awesome, I'll have to find ya down there, I'll be staying at holiday in

I have never seen that before. I will gladly take it back and swap it out for you. I've got genuine Cummins pumps on the shelf.

I'll take the China cummins pump that regularly runs 2-300k miles over this pos that can't even go 100 miles.LOL

I had 6 runs on this one on the engine dyno and it was making noise after the first couple drives in the truck.

Kole, I live just south of Warsaw and work in Rochester. I'll be heading down to Schieds Thurs afternoon so I'll prob see ya down there.
Are you in ny? If so, I'm from Yorkshire/arcade.

Big thanks to snedge for Gettin me some parts in a day..
8ad99c4f3be69eceb8b8a3c92099a393.jpg

So I've had the truck back together and running. But the dang thing is sucking air. It'll fire off ether and if you shut it off and try to start it again, it'll just crank and crank.

Very Interesting. Well the easiest way I've found to track down a suction side leak is, have a friend push 5-7 psi via a shop compressor into the filler neck using a couple shop rags to block the hole. Crawl around under the truck and look for drips.

That's what I think I'll try, I'm pretty sure it's getting in around the pump, I do have a tork tek ofv, and it sucked air before, but I've tried that again, then I have 2 feed lines to my pump and i put new Teflon tape on the fittings where they t together, thanks for the advice.

Back