Switchable tunning is now in beta.

And that switch ain't hard wired. It plugs into the obd port but yea i posted that awhile back lol

Our next newsletter will feature a number of the products and companies we've partnered with to deliver switching solutions.

Cheers
Cindy

I like the idea of being able to switch tunes but what if you use multiple tuners for your application. Lets say I have a tunes from silverbullet, anarchy, and starlite and I like what each one does for given applications ie, silverbullet for mileage and towing, starlite from aggressive street and daily driving and anarchy for race and pure fun. Dont all the switchable tunes have to be from the same tuner to ensure they have the same base tables? I am not saying i have tunes from all the above tuners but what if I wanna try out a tune from someone else or one I built myself and then if i dont like it I would like to just switch it on the fly. Is this possible or not.

I think it needs to be mentioned that you will only have one "file", it just has five(or six) different levels. You are not actually switching between five individual tunes, this makes it impossible to have different levels from different tuners unless we all went together and built one file or you had unlocked single files from each of us and converted tables over into each level.

I think it needs to be mentioned that you will only have one "file", it just has five(or six) different levels. You are not actually switching between five individual tunes, this makes it impossible to have different levels from different tuners unless we all went together and built one file or you had unlocked single files from each of us and converted tables over into each level.

Copy, So in reality to use the switchable you are limited to one tuner, much like the autocals just not to that extreme

:eek: shh....don't let them know I am over here. They might try to ban across sites.:hehe:

Phale... Who is the manufacturer of the ECM hardware? Is it Cummins own gear?
Do you know the memory package used internally for storage of calibration data?

Do you have a photo of ECU pcb?

Phale... Who is the manufacturer of the ECM hardware? Is it Cummins own gear?
Do you know the memory package used internally for storage of calibration data?

Do you have a photo of ECU pcb?

We just use the existing cummins ECM hardware, and simply flash the internal memory with our own proprietary code to allow switchable tuning. EFILive hardware is required to execute the flash.

Sometime ago we posted a picture of the ECM pcb. I don't remember exactly when, but I'm sure you could easily find in on the EFILive forum in the 5.9L cummins sub forum.

Cheers
Cindy

Any more word on this? I know it was once rumored that the Edge CTS will be able to switch between EFI live tunes, is that true?

As far as I know, there has not been any agreement between EFI and edge to allow the edge to switch the tunes. Doesn't mean that it couldn't happen we will just have to wait and see.

Any more word on this? I know it was once rumored that the Edge CTS will be able to switch between EFI live tunes, is that true?

Couple of bugs need to be re-tested before release.

Edge haven't contacted us to ask for integration details at this point, however a number of other providers have.

Cheers
Cindy

Couple of bugs need to be re-tested before release.

Edge haven't contacted us to ask for integration details at this point, however a number of other providers have.

Cheers
Cindy

Cindy,

With that in mind, any idea when it might be released? And im also curious, with this release we are talking about, will that be with the 5 position switch and also with the possibility of other venders proucts capable of toggling through EFI live tunes? i apologize for so many questions, I'm just really interested in your product! Thanks!

Cindy,

With that in mind, any idea when it might be released? And im also curious, with this release we are talking about, will that be with the 5 position switch and also with the possibility of other venders proucts capable of toggling through EFI live tunes? i apologize for so many questions, I'm just really interested in your product! Thanks!

We are hoping for the 5.9L CSP will be released this month.

Switching can be via FlashScan or AutoCal, a hardwired switch and/or 3-4 other devices. All will be featured in our next newsletter which I'm hoping will go out mid this week.

Cheers
Cindy

so it will be a hardwired switch? this is great i dont care if the edge works with efi live or not if its not taking up my obd port

Back