Swole's Infamy of Carnage Continues!!

Sorry to hear David :(

But a little advice...

Tear it down and find out EXACTLY what happened before you post what you "think" it is:poke: Lends to far less controversy and false information the tends to become "internet fact":doh:

Example:

I threw a rod and initially posted that I thought it was timing. After tearing it down and analyzing everything, it was determined to be an overlap in duration caused by the combination of programming that hung an injector open hydrolocking a cylinder at rpm.

To this day, if you asked 100 people why I threw the rod, 95 of them will say because of timing:doh::what:

Dang David, cant catch a break. All i can say is if it another injector issue i'd try another vendor. Keep me posted on the details, let us know if there is anything we can do.

Good point Dockboy!!!

My apolageez (sp?) to Don and all for posting before I find the real issue. Only reason I really did it was because SO many people knew after I text a few folks that were waiting on me at the race. It spread fast.

Oh well. My bad!

Thank You to Everyone posting their concerns for me. I'll post up on Wed. I hope.

There is NO injector ( either the body or the nozzle ) in the market from ANYONE that can handle these huge pressure spikes for any extended time.

This week, once again I replaced 8 injector bodies for various users. 1 of the cracked ones was a new fangled stainless steel body that is supposed to be a fix for pressure. LOL I am running out of core bodies, time and patience for all the failures caused by lack of people's "give a crap"

At some point, you would think that the subject would make some sense. Especially when we see stock trucks with cracked injector bodies and failures.

Remember that David had a pressure spike in his system last time that blew the line off the forkin' fittings. It stripped the GD threads off the thing. Do you even have an idea what kind of pressure that takes?

good luck to you and yours............

And :thankyou2: again

:doh: Damn David......... just damn is all I can come up with......:doh:

LOL

That's exactly what I was doing right after it happened!!

I just had to keep laughing!! It is truly Comical at this point!

You know, I'm pretty sure that there are even folks out there that think I'm doing this chit on purpose just to keep getting press!! lol

That would be feezable (sp?) if I had anything to gain from it, but I dang sure don't!!! Yeah, it's kinda cool be be known across the country but DAMN, I wished it was for another reason!!!!!!! :hehe:

LOL

That's exactly what I was doing right after it happened!!

I just had to keep laughing!! It is truly Comical at this point!

You know, I'm pretty sure that there are even folks out there that think I'm doing this chit on purpose just to keep getting press!! lol

That would be feezable (sp?) if I had anything to gain from it, but I dang sure don't!!! Yeah, it's kinda cool be be known across the country but DAMN, I wished it was for another reason!!!!!!! :hehe:

Man David, why do you keep blowing your stuff up just to get the attention of the guys here on CompD???? JK man, I can't believe that you are having problems again... I hope it's nothing too serious and you can get it going again real soon... Maybe, the truck got mad at you since it knew you wern't gonna race, it threw a fit to show you who's boss! Now you ned to take good care of it and get out there and drive it the way it wants to be driven!!! Drive it hard and on the track, give it all she's got and have fun with it!!!:rockwoot:

Put a Powerstroke in it! LOL, sorry man, had to. Holy crap buddy, that is horrible. I was sick when I read this. If I can DO ANYTHING to help, I owe a "pay it fwd" to this community, and I will do whatever I can. For now I am looking for you a Hyundai. :doh:

Put a Powerstroke in it! LOL, sorry man, had to. Holy crap buddy, that is horrible. I was sick when I read this. If I can DO ANYTHING to help, I owe a "pay it fwd" to this community, and I will do whatever I can. For now I am looking for you a Hyundai. :doh:

Thank you Tim! I've used up all my "pay it forward" favor's!!

I wouldn't have a nurve to even begin to ask for help at this point...Folks are probably getting tired of this chit from me....I feel like an IDIOT at this point....I'm a Huge disappointment I'm sure..

Hyundai..LOL

I'll still have my TDI, so lets just hope I can keep from breaking it too...

:Cheer:

Have you ever thought of just having a "race" truck, and regular truck David? It seems Don is saying those nozzles are really just for all out race motors, not so much street trucks.

I would either deal with less HP for a more reliable nozzle, or have a race only vehicle. Either way, I am sorry to hear about your luck man, you have got serious persistence.

Man David, why do you keep blowing your stuff up just to get the attention of the guys here on CompD???? JK man, I can't believe that you are having problems again... I hope it's nothing too serious and you can get it going again real soon... Maybe, the truck got mad at you since it knew you wern't gonna race, it threw a fit to show you who's boss! Now you ned to take good care of it and get out there and drive it the way it wants to be driven!!! Drive it hard and on the track, give it all she's got and have fun with it!!!:rockwoot:

Ha! Yeah, I guess it mad at me....

Have you ever thought of just having a "race" truck, and regular truck David? It seems Don is saying those nozzles are really just for all out race motors, not so much street trucks.

I would either deal with less HP for a more reliable nozzle, or have a race only vehicle. Either way, I am sorry to hear about your luck man, you have got serious persistence.

That was the ultimate goal but I never seem to get ahead...This time around though I wasn't even planning on racing at all for a while...I was just going to enjoy driving it and having a street truck....

The only real hard runs it's had is just a few seconds here and there doing testing on the SSR.

Thanks for the concern man!!

Back