Team Thailand at the NHRDA World Finals

Have they expressed any interest in letting Michael run it in competition if they can't? Or are they just ok with exhibition & grudge matches?

I say let them race but what do i know.. To me its pretty impressive for them to do what they have to get over here. They also doing some test and tune up in Denton tonite and ran a 5.56 in 1/8 if my calculation are rite thats arounfd the 8.50 to 8.60 mark in 1/4

Pretty sure on one post if the truck is set and Thai driver is happy with it Michael will have a chance at it. Iirc it was on another thread.

I know plenty of teams that let others drive their cars. 200+ mph 1/8th mile cars. If you can drive...you can drive. Doesn't matter what it is.

AGREED, some have it, some don't.
I have full confidence Michael can run it. If they do not let him run it, I will let him run DIRTY in some grudges. Given it still runs after the finals.

They shipped a spare motor and trans I think.

Thought I read on the book it was fuel related. They put additive in it and its gonna be ok now?

if ALL teams say let them race , ****in game on. but then Wade will ***** like a little girl and try to get them dq'd for something or object

There is a solution to that.....does Wade sleep at the track? :hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNqKrX1sx8"]Full Metal Jacket (1987) - The Blanket Party (Its just a bad dream fatboy) (2 Min 8 Sec) - YouTube[/ame]

I just think its alot of hoopla over one truck. There's guys who have 15k into figuring out what turbo set up they like so dont even get me started on money talk.

Yeah. I'm sure there were dozens of other trucks were loaded on an airplane and shipped halfway across the planet?

The 15K was only their tickets. God knows how much they will spend shipping the truck back and forth.

There is a big picture here. Pull your blinders off and look at it.

Last edited:
The thing is as respectful American's to show them hospitality ! No one should have a *****. If they do there unamerican and need to shove this sport where the sun don't shine!

Back