Team Thailand at the NHRDA World Finals

A lot of people are amazed at the amount of money they spent on tickets, and on getting the truck ready in time...

Who cares...money can buy pretty much anything.

Obviously they got the money to do it, or they wouldn't have done it.

So take the money out of the equation.

Does the truck meet the current rules? If yes, great, it can run.

Does the driver qualify for the world finals? No...so he's out.

Should the driver be allowed to run? Sure, exhibition passes only, when they get their license.

Should Mike run the car? Well...the car, and Mike are qualified, so he can do whatever he wants...if the Thai Team lets him run their car, great.

Should rules be changed right now? I don't think so...maybe review it, and change it for next year.

How can you call it the "World Finals" when someone rolls in from another part of the world and they can't run? You see the problem here?

How can you call it the "World Finals" when someone rolls in from another part of the world and they can't run? You see the problem here?
Yup, somebody didn't have an NHRDA race in Thailand.

Kinda like sayin, I'm a world champion boxer. I kicked my neighbors azz in the backyard.But haven't kicked anyone's azz outside of the county.. I'm still world champion thou.

The thing is as respectful American's to show them hospitality ! No one should have a *****. If they do there unamerican and need to shove this sport where the sun don't shine!

Engrish please.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

You got a link by chance ?

facebook search "Jared Guynes" He's a douche nozzle that'll rival most of our own self promoting dillweeds. I've met him when he visited MN a few times.

There are several video's there (he's good for that atleast)

I wonder if he thinks they came over here just to visit a RK meet? Probably does. I Didn't see any mention of nhrda as i scanned his recent posts

Last edited:
facebook search "Jared Guynes" He's a douche nozzle that'll rival most of our own self promoting dillweeds. I've met him when he visited MN a few times.

There are several video's there (he's good for that atleast)

I wonder if he thinks they came over here just to visit a RK meet? Probably does. I Didn't see any mention of nhrda as i scanned his recent posts

Big daddy diesel status?!

Big daddy diesel status?!

That Jared guy sounds as if he honestly thinks they came over for him.. WTF?

LOL yeah, he does.

age4ubaz.jpg

Back