Team Thailand at the NHRDA World Finals

Gooder is always gooder., even it's just a little gooder.

The grudge race was never part of the teams plan. That was hyped up alot by parties not involved.

Yes it's an Isuzu 4cyl common rail 3.0L. With a 5 spd liberty. They were launching soft on purpose to save the clutch.

The final pass unfortunately was fuel only because they missed turning on the nitrous bottle!

They rented the track for tomorrow morning to try the 7s again.

Thanks for all the support everyone!! They will be back next year to compete!!!

Taquache, just wanted to say Awsome job and great work on helping them.get here.. Thankyou!

I do have to say, this team is amazing, they were all super nice, very professional, and looked extremely happy no matter what they were doing. You could tell this was a great experience for them, and they were on a high the entire time..
Very cool. Bryant, i an happy you got them here, i think everything turned out great all around.

The grudge race was never part of the teams plan. That was hyped up alot by parties not involved.

Yes it's an Isuzu 4cyl common rail 3.0L. With a 5 spd liberty. They were launching soft on purpose to save the clutch.

The final pass unfortunately was fuel only because they missed turning on the nitrous bottle!

They rented the track for tomorrow morning to try the 7s again.

Thanks for all the support everyone!! They will be back next year to compete!!!

So they are airshifting a liberty?

truck and guys were awesome. this is great for the sport. ill bet a 7 isnt far off.

Well they are on the right track with their set up. It was an honor to watch them!

Ustream look up Jguynes. Looks like its gonna be hard to do any work today!!

Damn Jared is a fuking douchenozzle. Did he do anything to actually help them out here other then ride their coattails?

Damn Jared is a fuking douchenozzle. Did he do anything to actually help them out here other then ride their coattails?

Lol the nitrous line was covered in ice, he asked them what it was, then 2 mins later he all the sudden had seen that happen a couple times before!!

Lol the nitrous line was covered in ice, he asked them what it was, then 2 mins later he all the sudden had seen that happen a couple times before!!

I'm surprised that "car guy" knows how to put gas in his own car.

Be happy you dont live around the dfw area and are active in the car scene at all... He has just as many people that feel the same way you do about him as peeps that swing on his nuts.
Have you seen his camaro? Blue with shatty white flames on it. Last time i saw it it was just about as rice as any ricer i have seen.

Be happy you dont live around the dfw area and are active in the car scene at all... He has just as many people that feel the same way you do about him as peeps that swing on his nuts.
Have you seen his camaro? Blue with shatty white flames on it. Last time i saw it it was just about as rice as any ricer i have seen.

Yes I have, he' brought it up here to MN and blew it up at Powercruise. Is it running yet? that was like last year.

Oh my god the car is ready, the nitrous is ready, the parachute is ready, and Im such a ***** I hardly have the strength to walk on a stick drag strip

Back