Texas Sledpulls??

The winters pull sucks anyways. The sled they used the last few time is an antique and the only way they were stopping the trucks was by hooking the chain in the middle on the front of the sled. I won last year and the year before that. I will try to post a video but i wont be going back until they get a new sled.

trent pull-TTTPA

Friday June 1st

6:00 Modified, Econo rods,Pro stock,etc.( 5 to 6 classes)
Gas and Diesel will follow, Open class if needed

June 2nd

10-6 antique tractor pull
6:30 Repeat of Friday Night

Antique Pull is put on by HWH
Modified, Econos, and pro stock, Pick ups put on by TTTPA

Contact Number

Kevin Olney 325-668-1824 TTTPA
David Templeton 817-946-5237 TTTPA
Ag Dept 325-862-6125 325-862-0346

jktcummins said:
The winters pull sucks anyways. The sled they used the last few time is an antique and the only way they were stopping the trucks was by hooking the chain in the middle on the front of the sled. I won last year and the year before that. I will try to post a video but i wont be going back until they get a new sled.

Been there.. The pulls I listed are for a different sled.. They usually hook it low.. and short...
AG101.. thanks for the details on the Trent pull.. Glad to see that the TTTPA is starting some events...

Did any of you guys pull at Houston? I was curious on how the sleds compare.

Its hard to talk sled operators from the midwest into going to Texas, we'd like to find one closer.

TTTPA

JDGnut said:
Been there.. The pulls I listed are for a different sled.. They usually hook it low.. and short...
AG101.. thanks for the details on the Trent pull.. Glad to see that the TTTPA is starting some events...

It will good to have an association, it should help pulls all the way around.

the first pull is from winters. It was my second hook that day. The first hook i pulled it almost out the gate. Had it on video and it was recorded over. The sled there really sucks. Its an old sucker. The guy that was running it was one Pissed off sucker. We were dusting him out. They never did groom the track. And everytime someone got stopped there was a big pile of durt left on the track. The last pull was at houston this last year. I drew #1 and had to pull first. I think i ended up in the top 10 but everyone pulled in one class. It was just a hook for fun.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2030652142

Originally Posted by MrJohnWayne
Ok thanks!

I know down around houston they have the antique pulls. My bro and his friends usually go to em but like you said they only have certain pulls that will allow trucks.

Powerstroke Racer said:
Would they let you pull if we got a Group of trucks together?

Hmmmmm.:poke: *nx*

MrJohnWayne said:
it depends on where it is at. There is one in colombus I think that will let anything pull, but there are some that are antique tractors only.
Columbus, as in just just west of Houston right past sealy?

Who all is going to the trent pull. Damn sure count me in. I am ready to break something. :rockwoot: :ylsuper:

Back