TEXAS!

awesome!

It will be later in the year (i.e. warmer) I'm open to suggestions on a date.

maybe after i get outta school thats like 5 and a half hours away from me. not too bad but i need diesel money....atleast its going down

I know the word to use to get you there Brandon...........

BEER!

WELL! that trip doesnt seem that far now that i think of it! LOL

i havent heard anything all i know is march...i will definately be at that if nothing of importance comes up

you should go if you can it will be fun...im interested to see what kinda numbers i will put down hopefully they are good. im crossing my fingers

Nah, you and brandon will both break something just before the event.................

i hope i dont break anything its still in the shop now has been for the past 2 months having the tranny done and some other stuff re done. weve been fighting it it has had a bunch of problems with the valves in the vb sticking and the vb swelling under heat and a bunch of stuff finally just said screw it and got a suncoast vb should be here tomorrow or friday....

Nah, you and brandon will both break something just before the event.................

please dont jinx me like that! it was bad enough sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else having fun :bang

Back