TEXAS!

Well, I went to the monthly meeting yesterday to try and gather ideas for the spring dyno/Diesel Rally, but it is hard to do with only 4 other people... It is looking like april-may so far, and we need to find a different RV park that will allow hooligans like us to party into the weee hours.. Another issue we had last year was the massive turnout, and not enough room for everyone..

It would be nice to get y'alls input on when would be a good time.. If we do it in late may, it will be starting to get hot, and dyno #'s will not read as high... March is too soon, plus there are lots of events happening already.. I need input guys and gals!!

-Chris-

I know a couple years ago, it was hot as hell and most of us ended up getting pretty sun burned. Last year, seemed much better.

I'd say have it in April so it's still a little on the cool side...

hpprose-- I believe the year you are talking about was in 07... That was actually in March!!

I ended up putting a 5" exhaust system on my 1 ton out there that year, and yes, it was warm!

I will probably start a new thread for it as well, so we can get everyone's input on it.. I already posted it on the TDR, PS nation, and Central Tx Diesel websites, so I am slowly getting around to getting to all the sites, except for DTR (Got banned)...

-Chris-

We are actually looking at the first or second week in April, I talked to Cody at ART and both are available I just need to pick one.

Jared

The g2g I mentioned before, I'm looking at March for that, I'd like to do it before Buda so it can be a bit of a wrenching party to get ready.

im waiting for another dyno run somewhere im curios to see what im pushing the last one was at dr.P but i didnt take my truck with me

We are actually looking at the first or second week in April, I talked to Cody at ART and both are available I just need to pick one.

Jared

I better get to work if I'm actually going to roll the coals this year..

I just figured that I would have someone take photos of my truck and all of the other fords there this year. Then write the article like we took over and ruled the roost :shake:

For me to be able to pull that off, I have to have at least one high hp ford....O-well, I can always dream.

Don't know if I'm going to be covering it or not this year. Depends on what's new.

just a thought for the overcrowding issue, think we could find an area besides at ART to park all the trailers to get them out of the way and open up more room for more vehicles to park?

Chad you better come! Gotta join the me and Clint in the overwhelmingly huge Ford population there. LOL

Seriously though, Ill come to Ft Worth and drag your ass down here

I will be there Colin. The question is what will be under my hood!!!

March 28th is a NHRDA race at TX Motorplex. We are working on a dyno in the pits for Friday night along with a TnT

Back