TEXAS!

Man I wish these things could get moved apart more, I know I will be damn lucky to get my truck together by buda....I hear a few others will be cuttin it close too....wah wah need more time...oh well.

Take your time Buck and if it's not really ready let's blower up on the rollers...

Jared

Buck, i'm gonna try to get more events together. Dynos, pulls, races, etc...........

Man I wish these things could get moved apart more, I know I will be damn lucky to get my truck together by buda....I hear a few others will be cuttin it close too....wah wah need more time...oh well.

Take your time on your truck! I really wanna see what it will do when it all hold together! I got a feeling its gunna be BIG! Oh yea Im bout to pm you I have some questions.

You have to be there this year after not being able to make it last year!

If everybody wants we can have a get together at our shop. Plenty of room for show and shine and burnouts, but nowhere to race. and the local cops are dillweeds so no streetracing. Let me know what I can do.

Zach

If everybody wants we can have a get together at our shop. Plenty of room for show and shine and burnouts, but nowhere to race. and the local cops are dillweeds so no streetracing. Let me know what I can do.

Zach

I would be down for that I would love to come down maybe also BBQ or somethin else. That would be pretty cool.

Zach
that sounds great i am really close to your shop.

I'm thinkin about going to Burleson and dynoing thurs or fri, not an event but maybe they would give a deal if a couple of truck showed up and got and hour or two?

Sat. starts about 8:30 am till whenever and we are having the Big Dawg again this year and it will start Sun. about 10:30 or so not sure yet on Sunday. We might try to run some overflow trucks on Sunday just have to see. $60 for 2 runs and $10 for extra runs.

wasnt it 40 bucks for 3 pulls last year?

well this year make sure the person taking money knows how much to take! cuz im almost positive i paid 40 bucks and got three pulls

I'm gonna have to start making some of these events. I've only meet a few of you guys over the years.

First friday of every month at HMP in Houston. DI Performance/Hellmann Performance/Hot Rod Diesels diesel shoot out.Pay out for fastest mile an hour and et.

I'm gonna have to come out for this one friday. Don't care too much about the payout, but would be good to meet everyone.

well this year make sure the person taking money knows how much to take! cuz im almost positive i paid 40 bucks and got three pulls

OH SNAP :thankyou2: Agreed above. With the economy the way it is these days, we cant be gettin jipped(sp?).....

Back