TEXAS!

racergurl...you cant claim a truck if it was gone before you were even in the picture!!!

gah. i give up on this dang forum. i cant ever say anything or do anything right LOL. and sean told me to put the pic of the white truck on there. hes actually the one that told me to put both pics up so you two can talk that one out haha

It was $65 for three runs last year I just checked so some of you either got a bargin or you drank to much.....

I know I stumbled off our gooseneck trailer last year many of times just to go watch a truck or two then get back on it to watch the burnouts..

Here is something different. To make sure everybody does well this year at buda, I was thinking we could have a tune up and get together a week or two before Buda. I would be available to give advice and beer. I would lend out torque wrenches, feeler gauges, beer, and a boost leak checker good to 30psi. I just got a new pit so I need to break it in right, and did I mention beer? I have seen a lot of people miss their goal due to some very basic issues. Anybody down?

Zach Hamilton

im down and i know a couple other guys that will be down for it.

that would be awesome

I'll come...... heck, I'll just come today! Nah, got to put a pretty black bottle in the back, get it filled, and program the controller!

Eh, I guess I won't make Buda this year, I'll probably break something first. LOL

I'm going to K'dale tomorrow night. It's just a regular fun n grudge night, nothing diesel specific. I'm dying for racing season to start up again!

were goin to dallas this weekend and im making it a point to go to redline sunday(as much as i hate that track) im going through racing withdrawals and cant wait till our car gets finished up as well :D i wanna go fast LOL

I'm going to K'dale tomorrow night. It's just a regular fun n grudge night, nothing diesel specific. I'm dying for racing season to start up again!

Find me a injector for my truck for cheap and I will come out there.

Another injector decided to go out on me!! All these bad injectors makes me want to own a 2nd gen!

Back