thanks for nothin

Didn't know they had a B.S. for CWI. Thought it was just a week long class and a test. LOL

Ohhh poor baby...did you need some attention and your boytoy was out of town or something?

Im not trying to come off badass but thanks for the comment, and its a damn horn so you can stop asking lol, I just proved my point though, I went 2 weeks with no replies and today I went 8hrs and have 4 pages thanks for probing my point

I know my sig is a 6.7 but I need to ask some 5.9er's about an afermarket plenum. I noticed that I gained 4psi of boost and my idle egt's are about 50° lower than stock. Also at 100mph with the edge turned up my temp was 1050°, so im happy there. But I noticed that the egt's fluctuate really fast and it climbed up to 1500° and just as soon as it does it drops once the truck catches up with the throttle. I will post some pics of it later but I know the truck pulls better especially on take off. My whole theory is that more air means more fuel has to be added so there will be a temporary gain until she levels out. Btw the intake is super smooth, i've just never experienced a new plenum, and advice will help and what alhave y'all heard or experienced

Thanks
Dayton

I just built an intake plenum and have some questions. I noticed that I gained 4psi of boost and my idle egt's are about 50° lower than stock. Also at 100mph with the edge turned up my temp was 1050°, so im happy there. But I noticed that the egt's fluctuate really fast and it climbed up to 1500° and just as soon as it does it drops once the truck catches up with the throttle. I will post some pics of it later but I know the truck pulls better especially on take off. My whole theory is that more air means more fuel has to be added so there will be a temporary gain until she levels out. Btw the intake is super smooth, i've just never experienced a new plenum, and advice will help and what alhave y'all heard or experienced

Thanks
Dayton

I know my sig is a 6.7 but I need to ask some 5.9er's about an afermarket plenum. I noticed that I gained 4psi of boost and my idle egt's are about 50° lower than stock. Also at 100mph with the edge turned up my temp was 1050°, so im happy there. But I noticed that the egt's fluctuate really fast and it climbed up to 1500° and just as soon as it does it drops once the truck catches up with the throttle. I will post some pics of it later but I know the truck pulls better especially on take off. My whole theory is that more air means more fuel has to be added so there will be a temporary gain until she levels out. Btw the intake is super smooth, i've just never experienced a new plenum, and advice will help and what alhave y'all heard or experienced

Thanks
Dayton

Thanks
Dayton

Hey GREENHORN- you don't even know the fhucking difference between an intake horn or the intake plenum- then you post a BOO FHUCKING HOO Thread cause nobody responded........

GTFO!!!!!:doh:

Cummins Forum called- they want their forum phucktard back!!!!!!

If you went 2 weeks with no replies....it's because it's a god damned intake horn.
Nobody cares. I have one too...it's one part of a full blown compound turbo motor.
Mill the whole intake off and bolt on a custom side draft manifold then someone here might care. Until then...you can shove your pissy attitude straight up your ass.

If you went 2 weeks with no replies....it's because it's a god damned intake horn.
Nobody cares. I have one too...it's one part of a full blown compound turbo motor.
Mill the whole intake off and bolt on a custom side draft manifold then someone here might care. Until then...you can shove your pissy attitude straight up your ass.

Rich- be done wiping your arse with the greenhorn- go enjoy time with your daughter.:clap:

Im telling the truth, how did I know you old guys wouldn't think I was being reel, I got the papers at MY house to prove it, don't think that cuz y'all have young retards for kids that they all end up that way

I don't have a intake horn- OR an intake plenum!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

INDIVIDUAL RUNNER MANIFOLDS TO THE FRONT MOTHER FHUCKERS!!!!!!!

Why does unbroken always want to shove something up a guys ass, I knew you were homo, and I know the difference, I posted the wrong word couldn't delete it, it is a week long class and a test, after 4yrs of college or 5yrs of welding experience you ass clown

My retard kid got a 98 on her math TAKS and 100 on her reading TAKS.
Straight A student in all honors classes.
You don't deserve to breathe the same air as her...much less insult her.

Im telling the truth, how did I know you old guys wouldn't think I was being reel, I got the papers at MY doublewide on daddies farm to prove it, don't think that cuz Im a young retard for kid that they all end up that way

fixed that for ya...

Why does unbroken always want to shove something up a guys ass, I knew you were homo, and I know the difference, I posted the wrong word couldn't delete it, it is a week long class and a test, after 4yrs of college or 5yrs of welding experience you ass clown

The best you have is a few gay jokes?
You really are a waste of time...

Oh know where did my sig go, that's how I know y'all are ***** ass who's, y'all went personal. Come on put it back please what ever will I do, no I have no sig so im cool like y'all thanks Pappa's

Surveys wrong. I'm 23 and on my own I bought my truck a home and 11 acres working towards a certified welding inspector degree and you would only have to work 12hrs if you kept you geriatric ass off comps, damn I didn't think yall's old ass would be this but hurt about a rant. Damn I just thought of this, if your not workin tomorrow then unbrokens belt will have to wait till sat, or monday depends on the work load
Rich has flip flops older than you! LOL And I'm betting a tattoo or two that are older than you LMAO

th_1029d1121804285-ass-clown-award-ass.jpg

Rich has flip flops older than you! LOL And I'm betting a tattoo or two that are older than you LMAO

love he hides behind a screen name with the smack talk....

Im gonna go do some work but if I get bored Ill come back later and see how much deeper the hole is.

why dont you post your real name and location...

Last edited:
Back