The argument for a real conversion injector

dont believe come on down here to witchita kansas and il show ya differnet il pull your "speacally converted injectors" all over town

Ain't nothin but steers and queers in Witchita boy. And I bet you ain't got any horns. You drag that bucket of bolts over this way to a drag strip and my old 1st gen will probably put a hurtin on yall.:hehe:

I bumped the timing in my cr to 71.5deg adv with the banks ottomin. It ran really good. Hell it ran backwards a few times. it spooled the twin hx-82's no problem due tothe straight alcohol injection and hint of NOS. I love theway it runs. alomost 52mpg!

I bumped the timing in my cr to 71.5deg adv with the banks ottomin. It ran really good. Hell it ran backwards a few times. it spooled the twin hx-82's no problem due tothe straight alcohol injection and hint of NOS. I love theway it runs. alomost 52mpg!

I'm learning all kinds of new stuff today.LOL

I had to turn my pump drive gear around and install it backwards to achieve 114.2 R/A degrees of timing. With the the gear on backwards I've gained retarded advance (R/A). I took my truck to the moon last night and it only smoked after launch for about 10 minutes.

I had to turn my pump drive gear around and install it backwards to achieve 114.2 R/A degrees of timing. With the the gear on backwards I've gained retarded advance (R/A). I took my truck to the moon last night and it only smoked after launch for about 10 minutes.

How much does that affect mileage?

There's no air friction in space chris. after you get out of earth orbit you coast and then cut it close to the moon to get a slingshot back to earth. You can just let the motor idle so the battery doesn't go dead from the radio and cab lights.

I just took a 24 valve injector put a 12 valve tip on it on it idles perfect no haze except when cold out and i had it on ethe dynojet earlier last year and it laid down 1758.27 hp 2568.67tq with just 58 degrees of timing i think i put nitrous oxide on it and upgrade to the twin cam setup haisly makes i should be able to break 2000-2100 hp i think might add water methinol injection to help light my big single i put on my truck its a 103 mm HX-80....im also hopin that a K&N filter might boost my power level a little bit

How did you mange to get that much timing out of a VP44?

So, whos building the "hot damn, yee haw (dixie horn)" conversion injectors? Everyone I've talked to says "we're workin on it". Might just have to send my 200's in and have the opening pressure lowered.

You Can Make Your Own Converson Injector!!!!!!! Duh!!!!!!!.....use Stock 12 Valve Tips With Srock 24 Valve Bodies Its What I Did And Run Like A Top And I Had Them Flow Tested And They Tested At 800ml

Youd be surpirse with just the 58 degrees of timing im running and have a somewhat large charger on it i still get 31mpg and almost no smoke

dont believe come on down here to witchita kansas and il show ya differnet il pull your "speacally converted injectors" all over town

Looks like someone forgot to take their meds today :hehe:

How much does that affect mileage?
Well.... There are no fuel stops between here and our luner landing so I had to store a 500 gal tank in my 8 foot bed. When I got back I still had a 1/4 tank.

My calculations on the 500,000 mile round trip have me right around
1000 mpg. It's hard to calculate really because I coast a lot through space because of the loss of traction.

Well.... There are no fuel stops between here and our luner landing so I had to store a 500 gal tank in my 8 foot bed. When I got back I still had a 1/4 tank.

My calculations on the 500,000 mile round trip have me right around
1000 mpg. It's hard to calculate really because I coast a lot through space because of the loss of traction.

Did NASA build your injectors? I heard they've got one hell of a machine shop! a bit pricey though...

Finnally Someone gets it!:rockwoot::Cheer:

Did NASA build your injectors? I heard they've got one hell of a machine shop! a bit pricey though...

I built the injectors myself from billet kryptonium ore.

Nasa is out sourcing the space program to help compete with the Chinese. I did receive an eleventy billion dollar grant for the O2 generator pump to feed the charger.

Got any pics?

Hell no. What would I take pictures of all that money and post it on the interweb for ?
I do have a few pics of me & my truck going past the space station. I'll check and see if it's ok to post them.

Back