"the best" 2.8 charger

I've only broke two A5K's in the last 3 seasons of pulling and racing. That's over 120 hooks and countless 1/4 mile passes.

So... are you saying its the one to beat on any engine, or just yours and Tonys?

Is that a line in the sand???:poke:

We have not had "Miss Cleo" predictions since her disastrous picks for TiM 02, care to make some for 2008?

I'd be glad to monitor them for the season!!!

Sledpuller, the ? is will Mike or Tony run the 2.8 (Super Street) class or step it up to the (Pro Mod) class and run with the big boys. My prediction with the no bushing rule, they will run the 2.8 class.

i have a hard time convincing myself that a turbo with that big of a wheel and that small of a shaft is the best route to take myself personally think an s472 is alot better turbo for the money... turbonetics and garret also have awsome turbos but are very expensive

The real Miss Cleo has been working at F-1 Diesel for some time now, making machwizbangwhatsits injectors and such.

Jim Fulmer said:
Speaking of it, I liked the one that blew up at the Power Challenge in Salt Lake this summer.

Jim
That was my fault, Too large of a shot and too small of injectors! Did you watch the vid? no smoke will tell the story.

The top two trucks had A5K's at scheids in the 2.8 class :kick:

Come on Tony, don't do a Tomac, and only mention the pulls that support your statement.

I want to see the top 5 turbos in every DHRA pull, Scheids, and any other large event, for 07.
If you have 60%, I'll give it the charger to beat award.

Well ok, but chalk the A5K for three years in a row for TTPA Points champ turbo. :shake:
Im not saying there isnot anything better out there but it has proven to be a good performer.

Last edited:
Back