"the best" 2.8 charger

Yes I meant NADM. Please forgive me. Like I said, we are now testing the Dmax charger. I will let you know in the comming weeks how the testing has gone. Thanks

Stock Duramax turbo and installing a K31 comp. wheel and a larger turbine shaft. We have not tested it yet but it does look very good on the surface. Thanks, Brady II

This will be a good turbo for all around purpose. The shaft size was the key to longevity. I'm glad to see someone do this.

Sleddy,

As far as stepping up, our truck combination is all new and looks to be a better, more responsive set up than last year. The torque curve is improved at a higher RPM while maintaining the launch characteristics. The A5K combination is a new one so I wouldn't say we are not trying anything new but you never know how it will work until you hook to the sled. If it works like we think, there will be a lot of people wanting to upgrade their A5K. All the data shows great improvements over last year but the track will be the testing ground. New intercooler set up and turbo configuration appears to be a step forward at this point but like I said, the track is the true test.

ZSTROKEN,

You are correct in that the single CP3 may not hold the rail pressure for a full 300' but you have to admit, the common rail Dodge is becoming very impressive. PPE is working on a tune up for high RPM so it's probably just a matter of time before we see them stepping up.

Taz I am not taking anything away from the 6.7. Put a set of duals on it and you are there. I think the smaller displacement is finally catching up with the 5.9.

Taz I am not taking anything away from the 6.7. Put a set of duals on it and you are there. I think the smaller displacement is finally catching up with the 5.9.

Just like drag racing..there is no substitute for cubic inches. Kaase just proved the 848" motor will out perform the 814". :rockwoot: The 6.7 will be a force this year or next depending on programming.

Only thing that could get interesting is assuming the head isn't a bottle neck for it. If it is a bottle neck on the 5.9, it will be the same bottle neck of the 6.7. Might make the 13.5% extra displacement be closer to 5%.

I heard the 6.7 internals were having some issues when it approaches 1000 hp. it had to do with the pistons or rods.

Let me try and find the post-

i was going to down to the to the 2.8 class with my duramax but i think im going to stay in the super street class try to run with the big pullers. i still drive mine everyday with mine but i really dont want to change chargers again. nadm has the 2.8 and u can bush them down. i might bush it down to the 2.8 to pull in that class.

Overfueled said:
hey highfinance you cant be that happy with that turbo. I know of a certain red truck that you cant touch with it.

If your talking about "Bigred" I put 10' on it at a local pull, and then you had to put a new driver in the seat to beat me on that track. did you forget?? LOL

I hope your ready for this season... B/C im not lol

Michael

if you think you put 10' on that truck then i wonder who has the first place trophy at home??? There aint no two tone 1st place trucks in this place. 2nd place is the 1st loser though so no hard feelings

Overfueled said:
if you think you put 10' on that truck then i wonder who has the first place trophy at home??? There aint no two tone 1st place trucks in this place. 2nd place is the 1st loser though so no hard feelings

I did put 10' on Joe that night and he was the first puller so when he dropped his first hook he put Dave radzierez in the seat to beat me,
So thats why he might have the trophy

I dont care about placement as long as i dont break and i make it close to the end of the track LOL

Michael

Overfueled said:
haha you better sell a whole lot more krimpets to compete with that truck this year

Thats why im up this early so i can sell more, im on my way to work now LOL

Michael

i heard that the only reason they switched drivers is because thats when he and dave started working togther and dave was trying to get a feel for the truck. O well a loss is a loss hey did you find out who i am yet. Not bruce not dave not scott not joe HMMMMMMM??????????????????????????? i wonder who

Overfueled said:
i heard that the only reason they switched drivers is because thats when he and dave started working togther and dave was trying to get a feel for the truck. O well a loss is a loss hey did you find out who i am yet. Not bruce not dave not scott not joe HMMMMMMM??????????????????????????? i wonder who

No I didnt I give up:bang

Michael

Back