The demise of 2.6?

I'm sure everyone will loose their minds by mid season, because of the classes likeness. Just my 2 cent.

I'd say go find a junk beat up bed and cut the floor out and tack it in place on your current truck.

I'd probably just go buy a good bed and paint it. Throw the gutted one in the corner of the shop til in a year or 2 they'll allow gutted beds the way these rules change in the sport. Then I could always sell the complete 1-2 year old freshly painted box.

Although real honestly a complete box wouldn't be all bad. My gutted box shakes so much going down the highway on the trailer I usually loose at least one tail light per season lol

Last edited:
Just cut the bed floor out of another and bolt into place with a few bolts. I've got a spare bed here if you want it, can't give it away...

I'd probably just go buy a good bed and paint it. Throw the gutted one in the corner of the shop til in a year or 2 they'll allow gutted beds the way these rules change in the sport. Then I could always sell the complete 1-2 year old freshly painted box.

Although real honestly a complete box wouldn't be all bad. My gutted box shakes so much going down the highway on the trailer I usually loose at least one tail light per season lol

I've been pondering the same thing.... except I believe our truck is too far gone to bump down. (No cab floor, or bed floor) I could probably rig some sort or radiator up. I would be happy to run at 7500 if they would let me. But I don't see that being a option. I would hang weight wherever if that was a option.

I've been pondering the same thing.... except I believe our truck is too far gone to bump down. (No cab floor, or bed floor) I could probably rig some sort or radiator up. I would be happy to run at 7500 if they would let me. But I don't see that being a option. I would hang weight wherever if that was a option.

What's the rule on the radiator? Stock location? Mines behind the cab now

I believe the literal definition means an Orginal manufacturer equipment exact copy. Meaning it wouldn't include other brands such as a wagler or Hamilton head.

I believe the literal definition means an Orginal manufacturer equipment exact copy. Meaning it wouldn't include other brands such as a wagler or Hamilton head.

They can be ran ,they were last year and it stated OEM type , There will be billet heads running

Badger State will have the 3.0 smooth bore class with open rear end and stock rest of the driveline.

Back