The Funny Car vs. Gasser "trash"

John Robinson

Rich at Northstar Dragway in Denton just called & invited us to a Chicago style match race this saturday night. There will be 24 fuel altered cars there as well. It will be televised on the ION network. We will be racing a blown bigblock nostalgia funnycar thats running in the mid 5`s as well. Should be a good race & alot of fun. There should be alot of diesel vs. gas hype going on. So all you smack talkers in the diesel world try to make it out & defend our diesel heritage.

John now thats cool! Glad to see the car and the team are getting the oppertunities to get the exposure that I know you are starting to get for the diesel community! :rockwoot:

Gates open at 5, Race at 7. Rich is a Super guy, Last time we ran he was really good about letting me get in & spool up. BTW Bo Layne did us the same good gesture the other day. Thats whats racing about, haveing fun

Gates open at 5, Race at 7. Rich is a Super guy, Last time we ran he was really good about letting me get in & spool up. BTW Bo Layne did us the same good gesture the other day. Thats whats racing about, haveing fun
:clap::clap::clap: GOOD LUCK Texas Diesel Power!

John go show them boys what happens when they step up to Karen! Tim already knows! :hehe:

I gotta say, I was impressed with your car saturday! You are shaving the time off quick and making it look too easy. I don't think 5's will happen this week, but at the rate your going it won't take long!

Wow, that's awesome John, congrats!! You boys show those gasser's how it's done!!

Back