The perfect audiophile system?

it was loud....Does anyone know the best place to order mobile audio stuff on the net?? Like best brands and prices???

4S FED said:
Heheheh, made you brain itch? LOL

eh.... thats not so bad, in my f150 i was running 2 diamond 10s off my old school BD and when i was running a sweep i knocked 2 pictures off the wall..... in my neighbors house :rockwoot: (they werent quite as thrilled about it as i was :aiwebs_011: )

I love it. Somehow somebody can always manage to get "audiophile" and "I can only spend" into the same sentence. I believe this also goes with "Give me the best cheapest piece of ****" JL amps and subs will always knock. I can give the nod to Boston Acoustics and MB Quart if you wanna spend. But a set of good components blows your budget right there. If you are gonna spend a grand then just power the mids and highs off the radio and get a small sub with a decent amp.

I'm trying to decide what I want to put in the 06.....I went to www.woofersetc.com and thought about picking up 2 sets of mb quart components for the mids and highs....Run my pioneer h/u.....get 2 shallow mount fosgate P3 10" subs and run them in a small sealed box that goes behind the seat from subbox.net......What do yall think? Oh yeah, the subs would be pushed by a 300 watt fosgate amp that put out 586 watts on the birth cert.

ive had good luck with Focal Polyglass component sets very clear crisp sound with smooth mid. think i paid around $200/pr

thanks retorical....all im doing is replacing the blown door speaker now i guess....lost my interest in the audio thing, im already hard of hearing :(

Back