This looks gay even in PA

Smokingitup

:bang I think the picture explains itself. Douchebag party of 1. I saw this bolt on performance part while I was getting fuel the other day.

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's all part of the clean truck look. LOL no soot in the exhaust pipe....

Last edited:
I'm fukkin speachless.... I just dont know what to say about that.

Nobody's asked me if it "roles cole" yet.... LOL

Don't kid yourself though....you know as well as I do the Dodge Ram is the new Honda Civic. Just sayin.

Last edited:
I saw that truck on 276 a couple months ago. I had to do a double take because i thought my eyes are going bad... but nope they're not!

Brandon. WTF? I didn't say a word when you started driving a Ford.
I try really hard not to say too much bad about Ford drivers in general. But when a man drives a Ford and starts to reject Dodge owners I become a little aggravated. You just go ahead on wif yo bad sef, but be advised, you've hurt my feeling (not a typo I really only have a single feeling).

I will be watching you.

Nobody's asked me if it "roles cole" yet.... LOL

Don't kid yourself though....you know as well as I do the Dodge Ram is the new Honda Civic. Just sayin.

Brandon. WTF? I didn't say a word when you started driving a Ford.
I try really hard not to say too much bad about Ford drivers in general. But when a man drives a Ford and starts to reject Dodge owners I become a little aggravated. You just go ahead on wif yo bad sef, but be advised, you've hurt my feeling (not a typo I really only have a single feeling).

I will be watching you.
Keep Calm and CompD On! :D LOL

Y'all can be in denial all y'all want, more diesel douches drive dodges than ford or Chevy because they are cheaper, easier to mod, and easier to make smoke. Simple fact of life. Not to mention that Chevy and ford didn't come out with a decent platform until the dmax engine or the 6.0 in terms of cheap power and that was at least in 01. You can buy a 94 dodge and make wicked power cheap.

Back