This looks gay even in PA

you must be at the rutters on north hills road lol

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!....Winner!

I try to NOT stop there on Frday/Saturday nights after 7pm anymore.between the beaner mobiles and the flatbillers who only want to see smoke shows it is a real PIA just to get fuel.That particular Saturday night we were out looking at all the high end X-Mas light dsplays and I wanted to fuel up the 05 truck as I knew it would move for at least another month.I come out of the store from grabbing My Gal and her Mom a couple of drinks and get showered in his FERD Doucheness and lame azzed attempt at looking cool.

With the LEO's being to heavy in the area all the time and me having a CDL I left out softly with hope that one day I can repay the favor back to him a little differently.

Another complete waste of humanity is the owner who drives a Grey 3rd gen with a HUGE decal from Ladell Weavers shop in the rear window.That tool has one coming from what he did to me and my gal while we were on the Harley's recently coming up Rte 74 while we were coming back from a winter ride.In retrospect I should have chased him down,dragged him out of the truck and stomped a mudhole in him the size of Texas,but,sanity ruled a better judgement and my list gets longer.

Hate to say I agree with the newest member of the "Lift It and Chrome it movement" BigNasty,but,kids and CR's ARE going to create problems in the end that those of us who really enjoy & repect our trucks can not evade.

Last edited:
yeah that place is the pit stop for the "circuit", on occasion there are actualy some fast cars that stop in there, but for diesel its all rice and most of the cars its rice that shows up too, back september i stoped there to get a drink, sitting in my truck while running i could hear the bass music all the way from the otherside of the parking lot over my music yet lol

the in cab noise must be horrible, unless he is running a FTE muffler and resonator

Back