this made me sick at my stomach

I was going to say I could prob do it slowly... until he had to walk across that metal beam to cross an open section...

**** that.

think about the guys that laid all that concrete in the fist place. i would walk that thing in a heart beat some beautiful views. of course i have stood on the edge of 2000 foot cliffs before with no problem.

wow i hate heights so i am out it was hard to watch the vid

those guys have guts

well i aint to bad with hights but i am a bigger guy, 6 foot 4 and 253bls. i would think my big ass would fall right through the floor where the holes were. after thinking that, i say f that crap.

if you look closely they have asafty line along the wall. I would do that in a heartbeat. THat would be cool to see

if you look closely they have asafty line along the wall. I would do that in a heartbeat. THat would be cool to see

yeah if you look close the guy with the camera passes one fella that is actually using it, the camera guy is not. my luck i would fall and my fat ass would rip the cable out of the wall to.

If that is the "King's Pathway", I'd hate to see the Jesters. :hehe: Screw a bunch of that noise!!!!!! I'd have dumped my drawers after the first 10 steps. LOL

HELL no!! i work around hights alot!! but no thank you!

:badidea: F*** that s**t!! I dont mind heights as long as I know Im hooked to a boom or have a harness latched to something... I found myself leaning in my chair twords the wall passing over the small pipe & I-beam :doh:

think about the guys that laid all that concrete in the fist place. i would walk that thing in a heart beat some beautiful views. of course i have stood on the edge of 2000 foot cliffs before with no problem.

just think it was put together by the lowest bidder

Back