this made me sick at my stomach

I'd love to walk that until all the damn holes in concrete.... The big holes are off limits for sure..

Only good thing about the whole thing....... The View!!

Like any other video on youtube, i was waiting for something bad to happen. When he passed by the first guy, i waiting for him to get pushed off the cliff or something......... Maybe fall off the pole... LOL

Not this guy that is for sure. The view would be great but like inline6power my big a** would prolly rip the cable out of the wall. :hehe:

i work in union and have been on sum big towers and had to walk i beams but i'd stay on the couch on this one. even with my harness i say :badidea: wouldnt there unless had death wish

**** that, just watching the video made me nervous. especially with the holes in the concrete.

I don't think their was any bidding involved the people that built that didn't have a choice and lots of them are probably in the river far below

i was leaning to the left in my chair watching that video,holding on to my stapler for comfort baby steps, baby steps.

No thanks! I would have to go on a big ol diet before I could do that. LMAO! I will just wait until they start flying people up in choppers to see the view! :hehe:

I would love to make that climb once in my life, but Spain is not on any of my current must see places...

No way in hell would I be able to do that! Id like to, but the second it got to a sheer drop off, Ida been frozen. 984ft above the river...I dont like falling 10ft let alone 900+

Back