To batmoto, or stick with billet.

There are some facebook posts on Bullseye's page regarding power gained with a batmoswap. For whatever it is worth my opinion is the compressor is worth a few hp all things the same. The key example to me was Woehlers DSM which gained around 40-50hp with nothing more than a swap from a cast 75 wheel to a batmowheel 75 same everything else. Ofcourse this was on a 1000+hp motor. The problem I have is you're talking a 5% gain for an extra $1000 dollars. That is quite a bit of lute!

The problem I have is you're talking a 5% gain for an extra $1000 dollars. That is quite a bit of lute!

I paid $1600 cdn for one new S366 double batmo with stainless turbine housing. You would be implying I picked up a brand new S300 for $600 lol

Or am I misunderstanding you?

About $750 for a new stock s300. What's a "double batmo"?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

About $750 for a new stock s300. What's a "double batmo"?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BatMoWheel and BatMoCover. They are separate purchases.

$750 for a stock BW S300, how much for a Bullseye S300 frame?

I dont have a grand in my 475 batmo over a billet 475 of some sort? The price dif is around 400 give or take and I have wasted more then that on other stuff beleive me. I think we all have in this game. As far as spool up and street manors (all I have to go off of right now) my batmo 475 87 1.0 spools as good as my box stock 475 83. 90 did if not a pinch easier. I agree with what kind stated also that most of the negative feed is from ppl that just dont beleive the hype and thats 100% fine. What im still looking for, what a few of us in this thread are looking for is actual evidence, pros vs cons, those that I have talked to who have run them, or are running them etc have stated all pros for the most part. I wont ever name those people but the text messages and pms I have received have been pretty postive as far as spool over billet, peak hp, increase hp through out the power band, drag racing et's, sled puling, not changing any fueling mods and clearing the smoke better etc. Again not a pissing match by any means, just comparing and gathering information and greatly apprec all responses. I wish it wasnt 19* here or I would be at the track testing

I have priced these out. In an s475 you're looking around an extra $1000 give or take $100 or so. The double bat wheel adds another $150 or so putting you near or over $1000 additional.

Kind, you can in fact pick up a bone stock 366 with a t4 housing for $650 ish although it will not bolt right up given the full marmon flange and hose discharge.

Sure thing David:

Nick:

That turbo runs $2000.00, your price will be $1900.00 plus $50.00 freight.

Regards,

Bill Devine
Sales/Marketing Manager
Bullseye Power LLC
231 571 8424
Bullseye Power Selector

Last time I checked ~$2000 - ~$1000 is ~$1000 lmao

Yes, they are both 83mm turbine equipped chargers. That bat does include a race cover but you can have a race cover on a cast 74 for around $1000-$1100 so far as my challenged mind understands.

Last edited:
I dont know what your trying to compare Nick but im not interested in a 366 or even comparing that to a 475 batmo? The latest and greatest billet 480 87 and batmo 480 87 is around $400 dif give or take. I know what the price diference is because I already priced it so??????? Not going to argue with you but it sure isnt close to a grand that your saying.

I'm providing evidence to support my previous comment stated in post 41. There is no argument to make against said evidence. I'm not comparing billet wheel chargers i'm comparing the price difference for the 50hp achieved in Woehler's setup.

There is no doubt a LOT of hyped up parts and snake oil in the diesel industry. But the batmowheel isnt one of them. If we hadnt ran it back to back against other chargers, Id probably think the same thing as some of you. But we have real world results and video/time slips to back it up.

Arons truck went from 11.20 with a clipped 475 2.6 turbo to a 10.90 with a 466 batmo. Same turbo, just a wheel and cover swap. And thats back to back runs, same day, nothing else changed. My 4wd, went 10.80 on a billet 478. Bolted on the 475 batmo and it went 10.53. So they definatley make more power than the regular billet wheel. As far as failures, they may be more prone to failing because of the longer nose and heavier wheel, but we have personally never had one fail. And I've hit them pretty hard with nx.

There is no doubt a LOT of hyped up parts and snake oil in the diesel industry. But the batmowheel isnt one of them. If we hadnt ran it back to back against other chargers, Id probably think the same thing as some of you. But we have real world results and video/time slips to back it up.

Arons truck went from 11.20 with a clipped 475 2.6 turbo to a 10.90 with a 466 batmo. Same turbo, just a wheel and cover swap. And thats back to back runs, same day, nothing else changed. My 4wd, went 10.80 on a billet 478. Bolted on the 475 batmo and it went 10.53. So they definatley make more power than the regular billet wheel. As far as failures, they may be more prone to failing because of the longer nose and heavier wheel, but we have personally never had one fail. And I've hit them pretty hard with nx.

Good post.

Anyone swap just the wheel? Say 75mm billet to 75mm billet? A cover modification could also be part of the equation, and much more rational.

By the way, the clipped 2.6 was a $4000+ turbo from a big name company. The batmo turbo cost almost half that.

Anyone swap just the wheel? Say 75mm billet to 75mm billet? A cover modification could also be part of the equation, and much more rational.

Pretty sure Mark Broviak has but on a 475 primary not a single. Perhaps he will chime in.

Thanks Ashley, the information you gave me before is why I even bought one to try. Dads just looking for an edge, you know him.

Just heard Batmo to standard billet wheel gained 11hp, no filter single charger, same cover.

Just heard Batmo to standard billet wheel gained 11hp, no filter single charger, same cover.

Which wheel?

The numbers I have heard tossed around are around 3-5% increased flow.

Back