Total Performance Diesel Dyno Day Oct. 30th- RESCHEDULED

congrats Mat that is awesome and is that a 1st gen new record by Stomp ? I wish I could of been there sounds like a great time.

Just wanted to say thanks to the TPD and LCD guys! You guys worked hard yesterday and we had a pretty awesome time, even if the long drive home sucked! It was great to hang out with everyone one last time for the season!

Thanks for comming out it was good to talk to you and Matt. Im sure Ill see you guys soon since matts buying that motor.Also any luck on getting those videos up?

Thanks to everyone that attended this event,it turned out great!! had a really good time seeing and hanging with good people and dame that tri-tip lunch was insane thanks to Danny Randle for bring the mobile BBQ.. congrats to the winners

Thanks for putting on a good event bro even though you kind of roped me into helping

It was a awesome time...great to see good friends and see some impressive trucks run the rollers.

Drake...class act with the venue and food.

Cant wait till the next one. :thankyou2::thankyou2:

Agreed now we just need to figure out how to make tritip like that.

Thanks drake for putting on a great event! Food was great. The people were even better! Good to see old friends, put names to faces, and meet new people! Hopefully I will dyno my truck next time...

Jason

Why would anyone want to see a video of your clapped out truck. No one wants to see that oil leaking,water leaking and exhaust leaking clapped out pile.

Cause even once in a while "A Window Licker" is comical!!!

it is a clapped out pile i won't lie... the only reason why the leaks haven't been fixed is your girl won't leave me alone Chad its getting sort of ridiculous man

You just have to tell her you need to fix your turd. I have no problem keepin up on mine and your mom is always on my jock

Back