Triple cp3 controller

r-rated diesel

Does anyone make a triple cp3 controller for a cummins? My new injectors are draining my rail and might as well have triple pumps with the triple turbos haha

Shouldn't matter, what size injectors are you running?

They can build a controller for as many cp3 s as you want. So far the most is four

I would look into supply side issues, pretty easy to overwhelm the stock vent lines in the tank, try a run with the fuel cap off.

Anyone on here successfully using the triple CP3 controller on a Cummins? Last I talked with Jason he mention it's still unpredictable at controlling all three on a Cummins controller platform.

The testing they have done he mentioned large pressure spikes and rail not following commanded etc. It has been over a year so hopefully that has changed with tuning advancements. I really want to continue my triple pump build. :rockwoot:

Thanks.

Time to find out what lift pump pressure is and most likely time to upgrade

Cummins control over the cp3 is terrible compared to GM. The desired and actual rail pressure on GM seem to always be closely matched where as Cummins is under/over..... This is significantly magnified with dual and modded pumps.

250 with a large duration will drain on 2 stock pumps. If your duration is too big you need bigger nozzles to keep it short. I don't like tuning modded pumps so it will get to a point where 2 stockers won't keep up and your choice is three or dual modded.

Back